This place, is a farm.

(No POv)

They were running as fast as they could to the house. As soon as they got up the hill, Emma collapsed on the grass. "You okay?!" asked Norman, gasping for air. Emma was also running low on stamina. She was still shaken up after all she had to witness. "This place.. is a farm?! W-we're all just.. food?!"

Norman was breathless. "I-it can be! Didn't everyone go to foster homes? Mom is.. a normal loving mother.. right?!.." she looked up facing Norman. "This is all a mistake! What we saw wasn't Conny!" Norman stood up. Looking at Emma with widened eyes as he started to tear up. "I'm afraid it was Conny." Emma couldn't handle this. she took in a breath, and let out a scream of bloody murder. It echoed across though the dark night skies.
.
.
- 10 minutes earlier -
.
"Let's hurry Emma, y/n." Norman said. Before you could walk with the two, Ray grabbed me by the wrist after Gilda left. "Ray? Let me go! I need to-"
I was cut off by Ray hugging me. I'm not used to him hugging me. So I stood there. "Can you stay? We need to talk." He sounded sad. I could tell something was bothering him. I stayed because I was worried for my raven haired friend.
.
.
.
(Ray's POV)
.
Me and (y/n) were in the library's loft. As we were sitting down, I looked at them nervously. "What is it?" I heard them ask. I took a deep breath in. And out. "(Y/n) we are cattle on a farm." At first, they laughed. Thinking I was joking. I lowered my head down. They realized I was telling the truth.
.
.
"...what?" I told them everything. Every little secret. The truth. I didn't want them to go see for themselves. I know how much they cared for Conny.

I don't want them to see her dead and cold. That would be pure torture . I love them to much for that. "..so C-Conny is.." they started tearing up. I pulled them into a hug stroking their (h/l) (h/c) they held onto me as if they let go, I'd disappear. I whispered In their

ear, "I will protect you. We are going to escape." After they finished sobbing, I felt them fall asleep. Do I put them in their bed, and tucked the covers over their shoulders. Then I walked downstairs, waiting inside at the front door for Norman and Emma.
.
(My apologies if you didn't like it this way. I just wanted it to be different from all the other fanfics I've read, half of them are the same, and I wanted to change it)
.
- real time -
.
(Ray's POV)
.
I saw the door creak open. God they looked awful. "Welcome back. How'd it go?" I asked. Norman closed his eyes and looked away from me. "We didn't make it in time."

(Edited 5/16/22)