Fued

(No POV)
.
Don, Gilda, Ray, Emma, Norman, and y/n all sat in the siding hall late at night for a talk. They had already told the two the truth, but twisted it to make it sound like Conny was alive. But then Gilda and Don, realized they were fooled. Ray came clean to being the traitor, to which y/n already knew by what Ray told them that night. They all sat in silence as the clock ticked. Ray then broke the silence.

"Well?" He asked. "We we're just in.. mom's secret room okay?" Emma gasped. "But how?!" "Don stole the key." Gilda muttered. "He what?!" Y/n said looking at Don. "I don't think she noticed. And we already put it back so.." Gilda trailed off. Ray scoffed. "That was a stupid move! Did you even stop to THINK the room could've had a camera or an alarm?! What would you have done then. You two, no. We'd all be-" Ray was cut off my Don. "Tell us what would happen Ray." He looked at Emma. "Would we all be... killed?" Don asked.

"When we went in that room, we found Little Bunny. You kept us hopeful! Said we saved them!" He slammed his hands down on the table and stood up. "But we can't can we!? Cause they're all.." he breathed in "Conny and the others are.." he said raising his voice. Emma and Y/n's eyes started to widen. "Look!" Emma stood up. "I'm so sorry!" She bent her head down. "Then.. they're really.." Gilda said. "See! They were lying Gilda. What. Are. You. Hiding. Just tell us! Tell us the truth!" Don said leaning to Y/n. So, they told them.
.
.
"..Demons? A-A farm?.." Don trembled. "Y-Your saying... we were all raised to be eaten?" Gilda asked. "And Ray is... A spy? No way." Don said. "He did it for us." Norman said, walking over to Don. "Then.. you knew what was going to happen to Conny that day Ray? You too y/n?.. he told you before Emma and Norman left didn't he. Why didn't you say anything?!" Don said walking over to Ray and Y/n. Y/n stayed quite. Don sighed. And started but laughing like a maniac. Once he stopped he lowered his head. And punched Norman. Knocking him to the ground. They all gasped and shot up out of their seats. "SERIOUSLY?!" He yelled.

"Wait Don! Stop!" Ray got up protesting him. Don only threw a punch at Ray. "Ray!" Y/n quickly went down to Ray. But failed to when Don kicked them in the back. On accident. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DON?!" Ray shouted. Crawling to y/n's side and supported them up by the arms. Don walked by to Emma, gripping her shirt's collar lifting her up about to punch her, but stopped. And set her down. "Are we that much of a burden? Do you think me and Gilda aren't useful? That were weak and can't get by with you guys protecting us?..." He trembled. "The time you asked us to help you... I thought you were actually relying on us. Is that a lie Emma?.. I know we're not nearly as smart as you four. But we're family.." he trailed off. His breath hitched. "AREN'T WE?! WERE SIBLINGS RIGHT!?" He cried. "I just want you to have a little faith in us!"
.
.
.
Don had to go outside to cool off. The four followed them out. "Gilda!" Emma ran to Gilda. "Look.. I was way to naive! I was ready for you guys to resent me.. I'm not at all ready to believe in you!" Emma remarked. "Same here." Norman walked up next to Emma. "Sorry" Norman said. "Uh- Well I shouldn't have punched you like that. Sorry. Are you okay? Your not, are you?" Don asked. Don and Gilda asked for forgiveness for acting on acting on their own. And that Ray had every right to be mad. Emma and Norman accepted it, "will you?" Norman said. Turning around so the light of the lantern was on Ray. He looked away, Carrying y/n bridal-style.

"yeah I forgive them. Of the worst happens, I'll figure out how to deal with it." Don started smiling. "I should also, apologize. Sorry." Ray said. "Yeah.. I'm sorry too. For punching you and.. sorry I kicked your back y/n. I didn't realize it." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, it's okay don't worry about it!" Y/n smiled.
.
.
.
-the next day, in the infirmary-
-Later in the infirmary-
-
(Ray's POV)
.
"So you and Norman got into a fight?" Mom asked me. "Yeah. It was over something we didn't agree about." That was a lie. I was just giving her false info like me and the others discussed. I'm doing this to throw her off. "Now, what is it you came here to tell me?" She said closing the medical box. "Normans trying to kill you." I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was shocked. "Of cluster he would got that far to escape with everyone." She said smiling. "..And?" She questioned. "He's collecting items. A hammer, detergent, herbicide, anything he thinks he can use to get the job done." I added. "Including that rope from before?" She asked me. "Yup. I tried to stop him. I told him it was a stupid idea." I scoffed. "And he gave you that bruise?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Death by poison could be an issue." She mumbled. "Yeah. But don't ship them out because of this. Let them live up to the age. That's all I want. Okay?" I asked. "And don't ship out y/n either. You promised." I added. Mom looked at me from the mirror. With narrow eyes.

"Oh, and I received word from HQ earlier." She said walking over to me. "They say that the next shipment is set." I looked over at her and gasped. "They're won't be one in December." She added. "January.. it'll happen on my twelfth birthday." I laid back in my chair. "So the next shipment, is finally me huh?" He laid back in the wooden chair.

(Edited: 5/17/22)