The secret the gate holds

(Emma's POV)

As me, Norman, Y/n, Gilda and were cleaning in different areas of the house, I noticed Conny.. LEFT LITTLE BUNNY?! "CONNYY?! YOU LEFT LITTLE BUNNY?!" I quickly grabbed it and Norman, Gilda, And y/n saw it. "Little Bunny?" Y/n asked "But Conny left already!" Gilda exclaimed. "There's still time." Ray said, coming from a doorway. We all looked at Ray. "Yeah, I can still see that the lights at the gate are still on , mom hasn't gotten back get either. So I don't think Conny has left just yet." He added on.
.
.
(Y/n's POV)
.
"Let's hurry Emma, y/n." Norman said. Before you could walk with the two, Ray grabbed me by the wrist after Gilda left. "Ray? Let me go! I need to-"
I was cut off by Ray hugging me. I'm not used to him hugging me. So I stood there. "Can you stay? We need to talk." He sounded sad. More like, serious. I stayed there. I was worried for my raven haired friend.
.
.

(No POV)
.
As as the two ran, they finally made it to the gate "Never go near the gate or the fence." Emma said holding the rabbit plush. "Yeah I know, we'll both get in trouble later." He looked at Emma. They both walked to the opening. "Conny?" Emma quietly called out. No response.

They walked inside slowly. Seeing massive walls on either side. The walked in front of a truck and stopped. "Is this the truck that's gonna take Connie to her new home?" Emma wondered. "I've never seen a vehicle in real life." She said, as Norman walked over to an open window and leaned inside. Emma pointed to the back of the truck, being covered by a cloth.
Norman walked over to her.

"Nobody's here" "Maybe she'll find it if we leave it in here" she said pointing to the back. "Yeah. Maybe." Norman agreed. Norman looked stood still, his eyes darting across the large hall in curiosity. Meanwhile Emma slowly lifting up the cloth covering the back,she froze. Dropping the push in fear. Norman looked over to her, walking near. "N-Norman." Emma backed away. Emma stuttered in utter fear. Norman, confused seeing her like this, he walked over.. looked inside the opening.. and his eyes widened with fear. there.. lying.. eyes widened.. was .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Conny.
She was dead.
Eyes widened; lifeless.
There was a red flower sticking out of her chest. Her once blue eyes full of life, we're now dead and dull.
.
Suddenly,voices were heard. " Is' someone there?" One spoke the two quickly ran into the crack of the wall and the truck, ducking to hide under the large vehicle. . "Hey did you hear voices just now!?" Another asked. It's just your imagination. Quickly the two ran, and hid under the truck.

"If it was a stray cat I would've had it for dinner." You EAT those disgusting things?" Emma ducked her head to look at who the voices belonged to, suddenly her eyes widened. Norman did the same. The two looked up, and saw monsters. They were large. And they were. horrifying. One reached for Conny and opened their mouth laughing. "HAHA.. it looks so delicious. Human flesh is definitely the tastiest." "No.." Norman muttered under his breath.

"DAMN! I wish I could have just a fingertip!" One said "Don't joke. its valuable merchandise. Definitely not something we are meant enjoy." Emma and Norman stared in shock
holding back blood curdling screams.

three started in shock. "The human flesh from this farm is the highest quality only the rich can afford it." Emma took her hand off her mouth. Looking at it shaking "Where's mom?!" Emma choked out. Norman hushed Emma. Worried they'd be caught. "How's the Gunpna?" It's mostly done sir." "...other six-year-old. We've only been shipping out average ones lately. " one pointed to a chart. "But we'll she harvesting one of the high grades soon enough." One addressed her. Causing theEmma and Norman to stare in shock. "right Isabella. These four with full scores are to be prepared for PLUCKING" It said looking up at her. "Yes sir I understand." She said. "Hold on.. I smell something." It flipped its eyes back. Facing down at the truck.

Quickly and carefully, Emma and Norman left the seen before it could snatch the two from hiding. They ended leaving little bunny there, they left behind evidence.

As the creature handed the small rabbit plush to the woman, sabella started in shock. She had to worry on who saw this. If someone did. The two now knew. The secret of the beloved Gracefield House. Or, Gracefield Farm.

(Edited: 5/16/22)