Interogating the Traitor

(This is a time-skip)
.
(No pov)
.
Norman and Ray were checking to see if anyone stole rope from areas they had set. Norman set the strap to find who the traitor is. As they checked under a bed, Ray asked "is it there?" Norman shook his head "it's gone." He said while slowly standing up "really? Well then. That's confirmed Don is
The traitor. Norman nodded. Ray looked to the side and smirked. Thinking his plan had worked. Norman quickly looked back seeing Ray smirked. Ray looked back and rested his face to normal. Norman leaned forward to Ray. Narrowing his eyes. "Actually.." he trailed off. "It's you Ray."
.
The Clock was ticking back-and-forth leaving a bit of silence between the two boys. Suddenly Ray sighed. It sounded like a laugh. "Are you serious? Cut he out." He smirked. "Ray.. you've realized right? I set a trap for four people. I told Don it was under my bed. And Gilda was told it was on the ceiling in the second floor bathroom. I told y/n, that it was somewhere in the kitchen. At least, that's what I told you Ray. But I actually told Don the dining hall, Gilda the library, and Y/n, in the downstairs bathroom."
Ray's smirked turned into a frown. "The rope behind my bed ended up being gone. So what about the other three spots should we go over and check them?" Norman stared at Ray. Ray sat down on the bed. Then flopping down. He put his arm over his face. "Tch.. haha.. HAHAHA!~ Aw man. And here I thought I was doing so well." He said, removing his arm glaring at Norman he rolled over and sat up.
He crossed a leg over the other. "Yeah. Your right. I'm the one who's been spying for mom. So, what gave it away?" He asked. "When sister came to the house. I was disgusted with myself. I suspected you instantly. My own friend. It was really the worst case scenario, I wish I had been wrong about it. Because you being the traitor would be quite problematic for us. But for the enemy picking you was the obvious choice. You would be able to provide input to our plans, Which would be perfect for keeping control of the situation. You were the best one for the job." Norman finished.

"Cant get ty anything past you huh?" Ray asked. "How embarrassing. I walked right into your little trap." Ray chuckled. "There's one more thing. You see, I don't think this is the first time you've done this."

Norman said, causing Ray's face to turn into a small frown. "Just how long have you been mom's spy?" Norma asked his friend. "For awhile now." Ray smirked. Norman gasped as a bead of sweat rolled down his face. "I can't remember when I wasn't. Guess you could say I'm a sheepdog for a shepherd." he added on. "You knew all this and helped mom out anyway?!" Norman asked angered. "Yeah." said Ray, narrowing his eyes at Norman "Everything we talked about... It was all a lie to you? All this time we start preparing was just a joke?" Norman asked. "How much have you been telling mom?!" Norman interrogated Ray.

After Norman was done interrogating Ray, he asked for three things. All the information he knew, continue to stay with them. Promising safety. Of course Ray would do that for (y/n), and to flip to their side. Becoming a spy for them. Ray was puzzled. "Your gonna use me as a trump card?" Ray asked. Norman nodded in a response. "Are you an idot?!" Ray fumed. "If that was your objective you should've kept quite and used me!" He added. Ray argued that he could've castes him aside. And abandon him. But Norman looked up. Saying Krone reminded them of family. After Krone was sent to be killed, Norman realized they were all family. Maybe not by blood, but by bond. Norman mentioned how they're friends, before enemies. Ray was the one who hid little bunny, he planned it all. He wanted them to see the truth.

"I'd have to ask Ray," Ray then looked up at Norman. "Yeah?" He asked. "Why'd you keep (y/n) with you? Why didn't they come along with us? I mean, I know they loved Conny but why didn't you-" Norman stopped talking after seeing Ray looking down. He didn't wanna answer. But he did anyway, he couldn't keep secrets anymore. He couldn't pretend to be mean. He couldn't pretend to be cold-hearted anymore. "I love them."

(Edited: 5/17/22)