A talk with Krone

-at night-
.
(No POV)
.
Isabella, was walking to the gate late at night. She approached the gate, and there was a small brown box on the ground in front of it. she picked, it up and started walking back to the house into her office.
.
As she opened it, inside was a suitcase, a letter, and very formal black clothing. Along with a hat.
.
.
.
-with Emma and Norman-
.
(Emma's POV)
.
Me and Norman were outside Sister Krone's room. We looked at each other for a quick second, and nodded at each other. Norman quietly knocked on the door, there is no reply for a few seconds. Then we heard footsteps walk towards the door. The door then clicked opened, and Sister Krone was there. Smiling down us. She had a disturbing smile. We then walked inside, with her closing the door behind us.
.
She was holding a creepy old baby doll with its head falling off. "We're allies now. What do you wish to know? Go ahead. Ask me anything." The head on the babydoll snapped. Me and Norman cringed at the doll's appearance. She leaned down. "Hm?" "We can ask whatever we want?" Norman questioned. "Yes, it can be about the farm, or even HQ." Norman looked around. "Then.." Norman trailed. "Show it to us. The tool that receives signals from our trackers." Emma held her hand out. Sister let out a small gasp. Then smirked.

"Oh, of course." She said, reaching for her pocket. She walked over slowly. And handed it to Norman as he opened it. "There's not a lot to it. Is there? It shoes the current location. But doesn't say who it is." Krone explained. "So you knew there were tracking devices?" She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah. We found out from mom." Norman explained, looking at Krone. "We don't know where they are, or if we can destroy them." "Do you know Sister?" She Emma asked the women. "Yes! They're found in your ear." Me and Emma let out a fake gasp, so she would suspect us. "Around here. On the left." She pointed to her ear. "I don't really Know how to break them, but I do know that if they're broken,

I It will notify the tracking tool and HQ," She said setting her doll on the bed. "He would either have to take it out, or just cut that part off." She made a scissoring motioned her ear. "How? There are no sharp blades here." Norman stated. "There is a scalpel. For medical use." Krone said pointing at us. "There's no medicine outside. When we escape, I don't want to take the risks with blood loss or infections." Norman sighed. The infirmary Is equipped with many tools that the anesthesia, and medicines you can use." Krone stated. "It should last at least five kids." She put her hand on her chin. "I can teach you how to use them. I'll even lend you the key. Now that that's settled, anything else?" She asked putting her hands together. Norman and I looked at each other. "How old are you exactly? Where you a product ever since you were born?" Emma asked. Krone shook her head. "It's pretty rude to ask a grown woman her age... But I'll let it slide this time, I'm 26. Born and raised here at Gracefield. just not here at plant three. And what I see in records, Isabella is 31." Sister Krone answered. "There's more?" Norman asked. "Tell me.. Have you seen the outside?" "Not once." Sister answered bluntly. We gasped.
.
.
.
-meanwhile in the library-
.
(Ray's POV)
.
I was reading with y/n. I had promised I would since we have been distant lately, they asked me an unexpected question. "Ray.. do you miss the kids who left?" "Of course I do. They're, ... er.., were our family." I said, still focused on our book. They let out a small laugh. "Oh Ray.. you always seem like such a cranky person. But in reality, you have a soft side. It's cute." I felt my face heat up. "Well, My soft side is only for you. Idiot." I scoffed. they laughed and rested their head on my shoulder. "Soon, we'll escape Ray. And be free from this place.. I can't wait." They said. Before I knew it, they fell asleep.
.
.
.
(Edited: 5/18/22)