INTRO

𝕬 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

***

In the hills, Taehyung, a wealthy boy, sets out for a camping adventure with friends. However, he finds himself lost and chased by wild dogs. A chance encounter in the forest leads him to a mysterious boy who becomes his savior. The enigmatic boy offers Taehyung shelter until he can reunite with his friends.

Over the course of almost three weeks spent at the boy's forest dwelling, an innocent and unnoticed love begins to bloom between them. Unbeknownst to Taehyung and his newfound companion, the quiet woods bear witness to the subtle transformation of their connection into something deeper and more profound.

***

You said you will s-stay by my side. why a-are you suddenly leaving m-me? D-did I made hyungie angry?"  –jjk–

"No Kook-ah, not at all. I won't leave you, and also, I won't let them take me away from you."  kth

***

Contains:-

BL
Fluff
Angst
Romance

***

Note:

This story contains mature scenes, though they will not be explicitly detailed. Additionally, expect numerous cute scenes throughout.

The storyline is entirely original, and I affirm that it has not been copied from any source. Please be aware that grammatical errors may be present, as English is not my primary language, and any corrections or suggestions are appreciated.

Constructive feedback on grammatical errors is welcome. Comments should maintain a positive tone, avoiding any form of hatred.

The characters and events depicted are products of imagination and bear no relation to real-life situations.

Any pictures, fan arts, or edits used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Your support is highly anticipated and valued. Enjoy the journey!

***

©All rights reserved to
@taebear2930

-Hazel-

***

Enjoy reading 🥀

***
2021

***2021