•09•

🥀chapter 9🥀

Taehyung woke up by hearing soft giggles and feeling of someone tickling under his feet. He immediately understood who that someone was. So he pretended to sleep, controlling himself from laughing out loud.

Jungkook giggled seeing Taehyung shook his legs and shifting in his sleep. He again softly ran his finger up and down, tickling the other under his feet.

Jungkook pouts angrily when Taehyung doesn't gives any reaction, he again tried but still no reaction. So he slapped Taehyung's leg. When Taehyung didn't gave any reaction to the slap as well he proceeded to call out his name.

"Hyungie! Wake up! It's late now." Jungkook calls scooting closer to the older and shaking him by his arm. "Taehyungie hyungie~ come on now wake up~"

He pulled Taehyung's right hand up but it effortlessly falls back down on the matress. Jungkook gasped in horror. He panicked when Taehyung layed there down lifeless.

"Hyungie w-what hap-happed to y-you why are you n-not walking u-up?" Jungkook asked panicking as he held Taehyung's face in his hand gently and rested in on his lap.

"You can't die. You can't die. You can't die." Jungkook kept mumbling to himself.

Taehyung on the other hand felt guilty for playing a prank on Jungkook. He didn't even checked Taehyung's pulse before making a conclusion that he was dead.

God! Jungkook was too innocent— or stupid?

Jungkook gasped when he felt himself being pulled down by his nape and caged between Taehyung's arms. He looked up and saw Taehyung staring down at him.

He pouts angrily throwing weak punches on Taehyung's chest who broke into a fit of laughter. "Meanie! Don't take to me." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, looking away from the older.

"Come on. I'm so sorry my Kookie. Look at me."

"I said no. You are a big meanie."

Taehyung slowly turned Jungkook's face to face towards him. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as he couldn't resist himself when he sees the older. Taehyung simply stared at Jungkook's face with love and so did Jungkook. Getting lost in each other's eyes.

That's when Taehyung thought to close the gap between them. He slowly leaned down while his eyes were now fixated on Jungkook's lip.

Jungkook too focused on Taehyung's lips totally forgetting about his grandmother's words which she told him last time. To stay away from Taehyung and don't get attracted to him.

But who is he to listen, when his crush himself caged him between his arms and leaning closer towards his lips and he already dying for to experience his first kiss. He had eves dropped the kids of his age saying that a kiss with your lover feels heavenly.

Faces too close as they both could feel each other's breath on their lips. Taehyung closed his eyes and seeing the older close his eyes Jungkook too copied his action. He can't believe that Taehyung is gonna kiss him. His heart beating wildly in his chest.

Taehyung was about the close the last gap between them when suddenly someone yelled Jungkook's name from the kitchen.

"Jungkook!"

Taehyung immediately seperated himself from Jungkook rolling over to the other side as Jungkook sat up straight ironing his shirt with his palm.

Seoyun was soon came and stood infront of the room confusedly looking at the two boy's acting weird. "Taehyung you got up? Come and have breakfast."

Taehyung awkwardly sat up nodding his head not making an eye contact with her. Jungkook too didn't looked at either of them and stood up and ran out of the house standing under the big tree which was right beside their house.

Jungkook placed his hand over his chest and felt his heart beat. It was thudding in his chest, he almost felt like his heart would jump out of his chest any time. Just by imagining Taehyung's face.

He blushed madly covering his face with his hands thinking about the olders face and their almost kiss. He whined when he couldn't get to kiss the older.

"Why did you come grandma? My prince was going to kiss me." Jungkook mumbled to himself. A pout adoring his face. "Because of you I couldn't kiss him."

Suddenly he heard someone's footsteps coming towards him, he tried to act cool as he turned around and saw Taehyung walking towards him. A preety pink blush decorated brown haired male's cheeks as soon as he saw the other.

Taehyung awkwardly stood infront of him, fidgeting with his clothes and towel in his hand. Both not saying a word.

Taehyung was the first one to break the silence, "so... h-how are you f-feeling t-today Kook?" He asked scratching his nape.

"I-im g-good hy-hyungie. Thanks for t-taking care of m-me y-yesterday." Jungkook said shyly. Then the conversation felt silent.

Taehyung all of a sudden felt confident as he stepped closer to the shorter male tugging his hair behind his ear, "I would do anything for you baby." Taehyung rasped out. Jungkook shyly looked at the older biting his bottom lip.

'he called me baby ahhhh!'

Taehyung suddenly stepped back and cleared his throat, "I-I'll go and ha-have bath." And saying this he walked away. Jungkook looked at him curiously at his sudden change in behaviour and that's when he saw the tent in Taehyung's pant.

'why does it suddenly looks so big? Is hyungie hiding something from me, in there?!' He thought, staring into the evident bulge in Taehyung's pant.

°*°*°

Jungkook patently waits for Taehyung to come back. He had an urge to go and check on him but he controlled himself. Taehyung was talking too long to have bath.

Does city people have such long bath? Jungkook would just go and dip in the water few times and use some fresh herbs and he is done having bath. If he wants to have a longer bath it would take approximately 10 minutes but Taehyung literally took 15 minutes and it's making Jungkook impatient to know the reason.

Can you imagine? Taehyung took more extra 5 minutes too.

"I will count till 10 then I will go and check." Jungkook sat there counting the numbers till ten at the speed of the bullet train and hastily stood up making his way towards the jungle.

'hyungie is late.'

He kept walking till he reached the river. That's when he heard someone's voice and it sounded so much like Taehyung. He quietly tiptoed behind the tree and peeked from there and his eyes widened when....

When he saw Taehyung sitting on the edge of the river and touching himself down there while he made weird noises.

°*°*°

Wow! What a way to end this chapter 🙂🙂