•08•

🥀chapter 8🥀

"Grandma you have fever too?— then why did you go out?"

"I-I had gone to b-buy medicine's." Seoyun informed between her coughing.

"You shouldn't have gone but thanks for bringing Grandma, now you too take some rest." Taehyung says hastily taking the bedsheet and spread it out on the floor beside Jungkook's and helping Seoyun to lay down. He then put the blanket over her till her chest.

The city boy inspects the medicine and smiled seeing it were the medicine for the fever. He proceeded to bring two glass of water and took the pills and first gave it to Seoyun.

Seoyun eat the medicine and gulped down the water while badly coughing in the process. Taehyung looked at her in worry before proceeding to feed Jungkook the medicine too but Seoyun stopped him.

"No d-dont give him t-that."

"Why grandma? He needs it too. He has very high fever." Taehyung asked with eyes widened in confusion.

"My Kook is a-allergic to med-medicines." Taehyung looked at the medicine in his hands then at Jungkook in shock. Now how is he supposed to help Jungkook when the boy is allergic to them?

"Grandma what do I do? I-I want to help him." Taehyung says desperately as he unconsciously held Jungkook's hand tighter, his eyes filled with unshed tears. "Please..."

"G-get him some raw h-honey. I went to search for them but I was too weak to take any step further." Grandmother says. Taehyung nod his head. "Where will I get them? I will bring it."

"Get a small part of the beehive from the hills, y-you will find it o-on any big tree up there. Be careful of the bee's."

"I promise to come back with the honey. Please take care of yourself and my Jungkook." Taehyung says, softly caressing Jungkook's hair and placing a peck on the back of his hand and running out of the house wearing his shoes.

Seoyun saw the love, care and worry for Jungkook in Taehyung's eyes clearly. The boy really seemed to be in love with her grandson. How can Taehyung love Jungkook in just one week?

She hears the footsteps of Taehyung fading as he ran to the hills. She turned to Jungkook when she heard the boy groan in his sleep. Seoyun reached her hand out to hold Jungkook's hand and squeezed it reassuring him that she is there with him.

"Taehyung said he will bring the honey."

___

Crushing the leaves underneath his feet cladded with expensive shoes, Taehyung makes his way through the big trees. His eyes looking up in the trees trying to get even a slightest hint of beehive up there.

He hoped there were no wild dogs around he doesn't wants to deal with them now. He has the find the honey as soon as possible because for him right now, Jungkook was his first priority.

Taehyung sighed in annoy not finding any beehive here. He randomly picked up a long but thin tree branch laying on the ground and walks further.

He felt like crying whenever the image of the younger boy flashed across his mind. He was so much in love with Jungkook that even seeing the boy hurt, hurts him as well.

He always wanted to have a lover, cherish his lover with all his love. And finally he found the person, his Jungkook. He can't wait to tell his father about Jungkook, can't wait to show off the boy infront of his friends, can't wait to call him his boyfriend, can't wait to marry him, can't wait to make love with him.

Even though he doesn't know if his mother will accept Jungkook or not but he is sure of one thing, his father will surely accept Jungkook in a blink of an eye.

Soon a shy smile spread across his lips when the thought of Jungkook and his father meeting each other and his dad telling Jungkook call to him 'Appa'. Suddenly he jerked out of his thoughts when he bumped into a tree.

"Ouch!" Taehyung groaned in pain and cursed at the tree and that's when his eyes falls on the beehive up on the tree branch. He instantly broke into a wide smile, finally finding the thing he was searching for so long.

Even though it wasn't any use of shaking such big fat tree alone he still tried to shake it hoping for a miracle to happen and the beehive to fall down in his hand. But ofcourse it didn't work. So the next thing he decided was to climb up.

Taehyung doesn't know how to climb up the tree but just to get the raw honey for Jungkook he tried his best, slowly climbing up. He somehow managed to get up there sitting on one of the big branch which wouldn't break due to his weight.

He slowly but steadily stood on that branch and poked a thin stick which he picked up from the ground before climbing, on the beehive trying to shake it. He thanked the lord that there were no bee's except for the smaller ones which were just stuck there.

Poking the stick harder on the beehive he managed to throw it on the ground. Taehyung smiled at his victory. He happily climbed down the tree picking up the beehive.

He checked the home of bees in his hand and picked and threw the leaves which were stuck to it and also some dirt. There was still honey inside. He quickly ran back to the house.

Taehyung removed his shoes and tossed it aside running inside the house. He saw the old lady and Jungkook sleeping. Taehyung sat beside Seoyun, "grandma I got the raw honey."

Seoyun slowly opened her eyes and saw the boy smiling at her. She too smiled back at him pointing her finger towards the kitchen, "make a tea for Jungkook with lemon and honey i-in it."

Taehyung nod his head understandingly and immediately get to the kitchen grabbing the required ingredients and the vessel. He was happy that he have an experience of working in the kitchen.

After a while Taehyung came back with two cups of tea one for Seoyun and other for Jungkook. Seoyun helped herself while Taehyung made Jungkook sit up straight letting him lean back on his chest as Jungkook drank the tea.

"Thank y-you for the t-tea. A-and so-sorry to make you work so m-much h-hyungie." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung heard it clearly. He helped Jungkook to lay down again and put the blanket over him and said, "no need of saying sorry Koo. I would do anything for you. Now I'll go and prepare the lunch."

Taehyung then spend his whole day taking care of the sick Jungkook and his grandmother. He made lunch and made them eat it on time and same with the dinner.

At night he took Jungkook to his room and layed beside the boy ofcourse with a distance in between them so he doesn't get sick. He wanted to hold the boy in his arms and cuddle him but he resisted.

°*°*°

Again I wrote something stupid which I don't know what🙂