•12•

🥀chapter 12🥀

Walking for a quite a few minutes Taehyung finally saw the boy he loves sitting on the big rock while his legs were dipped into the water till his ankles.

Jungkook heard someone's footsteps he turned around and saw Taehyung standing there with worry written all over this face. He turned around facing away from Taehyung onto his lap.

Taehyung walked over to the boy, sitting beside the boy on the rock, his hands gently placed on Jungkook's tiny waist. "Jungkook?" He calls out and the aforementioned male hummed as a reply.

"You shouldn't have talked to your grandma like that. She was worried about you."

"B-but I want to go to c-city. I want to see it with my own two eyes. She never let me go." Jungkook looked at Taehyung in his eyes. Black haired male bit his lips pulling Jungkook closer and resting the boy's head on his shoulder.

"She was worried about you. I forgot to mention you that there are many bad guys in the city, who bully innocent people and rob them." Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung with wide eyes. "Really?"

"Yes my lovely Koo. And I too, don't want those bad guys to hurt you."

"What if you go back to the city one day and leave me alone?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung removed Jungkook's bangs aside tugging it behind his ear. "I will never leave you. I'd better stay here and not go to the city ever again."

"B-but what about y-your father? Won't he m-miss you?"

"My father is not alone, my mom is there for him but what about your grandma? Won't she be alone here? You know it right that she is not well and has become old? Who will take care of her if you go to the city?" Taehyung asked and then hummed looking at Jungkook's face. Jungkook looked down in the water swaying his legs side to side.

"Okay." Jungkook pouts. "I won't fight with grandma ever again telling her to send me to city. But promise me hyungie." Jungkook put his hand out infront of Taehyung face. Older boy looked at it confused.

"Don't ever leave me. Now I'm used to you staying beside me if you suddenly leave me I'll be very sad." Jungkook knows he sound selfish right now but he just can't let the other walk away out of his life. He is enjoying each day of his life ever since he met Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer letting his head rest on his chest as he hugged him even more tighter. Jungkook snuggled more into Taehyung's warm embrace which he loved the most apart from his grandmother's.

"I'll say this once again that... I will never leave you and stay by your side forever Koo." And I will date you then marry you and do all sorts of things to you love. Taehyung wanted to say further but he said it in his mind instead.

Jungkook smiled brightly at the reassuring words of the person he loved the most. He felt giddy from inside at the thought of Taehyung and him together forever.

"Koo?" Taehyung called. Jungkook glanced up at the other with a smile. "Let's go back. You have to apologise to your grandma too remember?" Jungkook pouts nodding his head.

Taehyung got down from the rock and helped Jungkook wear his slippers and helped the younger get down of the huge rock. He interwined his hands with Jungkook walking back home.

Both blushed madly at their connected hands all the way home. Stealing glances at each other time to time and when they locked eyes their cheeks immediately turned crimson red.

Upon reaching home Jungkook's eyes fall on Seoyun feeding the grains to the hen's. He immediately ran to her hugging her in process. Seoyun instantly wrapped her hands around Jungkook crying into his shoulder.

"I-im sorry Kookie, grandma was very mean to you not thinking about you."

"No no grandma... I was a meanie. I should have listened to you. Now I'll not fight with you again."

Seoyun slightly pulled back from the hug looking at Jungkook wide eyed then at Taehyung standing at a distance. He smiled at her nodding his head as a confirmation that he convinced Jungkook.

"I understand you don't want me to get hurt because there are mean people who will hurt me. I will not go to city. I will only go there if I get your permission." Jungkook says, bringing Seoyun out of her daze.

She smiled kissing Jungkook all over his face. The boy giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook suddenly blurted out of the blue. Seoyun stopped kissing him and looked at the boy. She then smiled reassuringly.

"I forgive you because grandma can never get angry on you."

"But I want to punish him." This time Taehyung says walking closer to the grandmother and her grandson. Jungkook snapped his head at the other widening his eyes. "No hyungie you can't do that!"

"Yes I will." And saying this Taehyung attacked the poor boy by tickling him. Jungkook started thrashing and wriggling, trying to get out of Taehyung's grip.

"St-stop! I'm really sorry. Leave me. G-grandma tell h-hyungie to let me g-go." Jungkook said between his laughter. Seoyun slapped Taehyung's arm shoving him away from her poor grandson.

"Stop it. Leave my Kook alone." She says getting up from her place and walking inside the house. "You have to start preparing the dinner. Are y'all thinking of going to sleep empty stomach?"

Taehyung groaned at the thought of cooking. Jungkook giggled, his hands covering over his mouth. "Let's go." Says Jungkook before running inside.

*°*°*

I know this chapter was boring so I'm really sorry. Btw this was a filler chapter.