•14•

🥀chapter 14🥀

It's been exactly three weeks now that Taehyung had been staying with Jungkook. Everyday was wonderful to him just by waking up every morning with Jungkook in his arms.

The thought of taking a step forward and ask the boy to be his boyfriend crossed his mind every time. But something held him back from doing so and he didn't know what.

Why is it always so difficult to confess your love to the person you love the most when you comfortably talk with the same person on daily basis? Maybe it's just how heart react whenever we are close to them and going to say 'i love you'.

Taehyung right now was sitting on a huge tree up the hill, with Jungkook on his lap. They both decided to go for hike which was the main thing Taehyung had come here for but couldn't do.

Jungkook shifted a bit on Taehyung's lap his face nuzzling in the crook of Taehyung's neck, their chest pressed together, his arms around Taehyung.

As soon as Jungkook shifted in his lap, younger's butt was now exactly on top of his manhood. Creating a friction everytime Jungkook moved. Taehyung gulped hard when the wild thoughts ran across his mind. His hands effortlessly slide around Jungkook's thin waist holding him in place.

Jungkook smiled against Taehyung's neck mumbling. "Your so warm."

Out of the blue Taehyung's phone dinged indicating he got a message then followed by continues messages. Taehyung frowned. How can he get messages when there is no internet here?

Jungkook pulled back from their warm embrace and looked at Taehyung who swiftly took his phone out of his pocket and turned it on.

As soon as he did, his eyes widen. Taehyung smiled brightly and looked at Jungkook, but younger tilted his head to side in confusion. "What happened hyungie?"

"Kookie!! There is network up here, I can contact back home!!!" He squeaked loudly, pinching Jungkook's cheeks in excitement. "Owie" Jungkook whined. Taehyung let him go, softly caressing his cheeks.

Averting his gaze back at the expensive device in his hand he scrolled through the numerous messages by his friends with whom he had come here.

Since there was a network tower a few distance away from where they are right now, but it was quite far from Jungkook's house which was the reason there was no internet.

"I'll contact them before my charging gets over. My power bank's charging is also over. I wonder how I managed to last it till three weeks." Taehyung chuckled mumbling to himself. While Jungkook just rest his hands on Taehyung's chest looking at other's handsome face and smiling.

Taehyung groaned when the battery died but he was happy atleast he managed to message Jimin. He then went back to give attention to his bunny boy sitting on his lap.

He looked adoringly at Jungkook who was pressed onto his chest and staring back at his face with same fondness as him. Taehyung's hands flew up and rested on Jungkook's cheeks and he very gently moved his bang's aside.

Suddenly dark ominous clouds started gathering together in the sky. The wind getting colder causing goosebumps to kiss upon their skin. Jungkook visibly shivered at the atmosphere.

"Let's go back home. Yeah?" Taehyung asked in Jungkook's ear, his lips slightly touching his outer shell. Jungkook blushed at the slight touch and shortly nod his head. Not wanting Taehyung to see his face.

They safely got down from the tree and walked back home hand in hand. Walking for about five minutes, small droplets of water started falling down from the sky. Both started running and quickly stood under a tree. Good thing it wasn't thundering or lighting, it was just the downpour.

They laughed at each other for apparently no reason and tried to dry themselves.

Taehyung kept staring at Jungkook all the time while they stood under the tree. He had the sudden urge to kiss him. He also had a perfect chance to confess to him.

He took a step closer to Jungkook and held his hand in his. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and tilted his head to side in confusion.

Taehyung gently squeezed Jungkook's hand in his and kept staring at his adorable pouty lips and didn't realised when the words left past his own lips. "Kookie, can I kiss you?"

Jungkook blushed in fifty shades of red as soon as he heard those five words. His whole face turned red including his ears as well. He shyly looked down at their contected hands then back at Taehyung nodding his head.

Taehyung broke into a bright smile at the small nod he received. He interwined each on Jungkook's hands in his as he leaned forward eyes focused on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook took a deep breath and tried to relax his heart which was thudding wildly in his chest. As soon as he felt Taehyung's hot breath on his face he closed his eyes tip toed and Taehyung connected their lips.

They remained like that for a while not moving at all. Taehyung trying to feel Jungkook's soft lips pressed against his while Jungkook stayed like that not knowing what to do next.

Taehyung pulled back just an inch then connected again now softly moving his lips. Jungkook too tried to move his lips as well coping Taehyung's actions.

Kiss was slow and gentle just two warm lips moving against each other.

Taehyung let go of the hands and slowly slides his left hand across Jungkook's body and resting on his waist and he pulled him closer. His other hand was gently faced on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook locked his right arm around older's neck while his other hand was fisting on Taehyung's shirt tightly. He now touched his heels back on ground when he felt his toes paining. Taehyung gently bend down kissing more deeper. 

Though he knew it was Jungkook's first kiss he wanted more he swiftly licked onto Jungkook's lips who let out a soft moan at the feeling. Taehyung took the chance and pushed his wet tounge in his warm cavern.

Jungkook let Taehyung do whatever, who was handling him like he was the most delicate thing in the whole world, if he pressed too hard he would break. Softly gliding his tongue in Jungkook's mouth.

When Jungkook felt his lungs, his stupid lungs go out of breath he tapped on Taehyung's shoulder who immediately let go Jungkook letting him breath who was panting.

When Jungkook calmed down and his breaths were back to normal he looked up at Taehyung with eyes shining as he said,

"I love you my dear prince."

Taehyung's heart picked up it's pace at the words fell out of Jungkook's lips. He never thought Jungkook would be the one to confess him first. But nonetheless he chuckled and replied back.

"I love you too Koo. I love you so so so much."

Jungkook smiled brightly at the other before he tip toped and pecked Taehyung's lips taking him by surprised.

Taehyung caged Jungkook in his arms placing soft feather like kisses on his neck making the adorable boy broke in to giggles at the ticklish feeling.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Yes! I will be your boyfriend!" Jungkook replied enthusiastically hugging Taehyung as he put all his weight on the older who gently held him in place.

°*°*°

Was it – umm good?