•17•

🥀chapter 17🥀

The next few days were very hard for Jungkook. First of all he lost his dear Grandmother and then his boyfriend Taehyung was forcefully taken away by the men. Both the dearest people in his live is away from him and he couldn't help but cry.

The night Taehyung was taken away, he sat in his room and cried hard clutching on the things Taehyung left back. It deeply reminded him of his boyfriend.

He felt so lonely. So so lonely.

Whenever he cried his grandmother was there to calm him down. She would gently run her fingers in Jungkook's hair, stroke his cheeks softly, cuddle him to sleep. He had got all the love he ever wanted from Seoyun. But it just vanished so quickly.

Even Taehyung. He took so much care of Jungkook right after Seoyun passed away. The three weeks he spend with him was too overwhelming to him. Just the memories of him with his handsome prince brought tears to his eyes.

He knows he will not meet his grandmother anymore since she is gone for forever.

But will he get a chance to meet Taehyung again?

He would go to the graveyard with his grandmother's favourite flowers whenever he felt lonely and felt like giving up on life.

He would spend hours talking to her thinking Seoyun's soul would be listening to him.

People from the village got to know about Jungkook's condition. Some of them literally thought that he might have lost his mind. Since he would come to the graveyard and keeps talking even at the night time.

Seoyun's bestfriend, Yun Yeo Jeong, finally came to know about her death. She immediately went to her place and saw Jungkook sobbing while holding a mobile phone. She saw the boy lost too much of his weight. His face grew pale. His eyes lost the sparkle he once had in them. Big dark circles under his eyes. He looked like a mess now.

She would bring him food and all sorts of things since she had promised Seoyun. If anything happens to her she would take care of Jungkook and that's what she exactly did. Kept her promise.

"Jungkook I have something for you." Yeo Jeong said, talking out a letter from her pocket and giving it to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at it curiously and back at the old lady. She motioned him to open it. With trembling hands he opened the letter and his eyes widened. The handwriting belongs to his grandmother.

He passed the letter to her telling her to read it out for him. Jungkook knows to read but only the basics and his grandmother had teached him. After he grew up he gave up studying and started indulging himself in the farm work.

My dear Kookie...

I hope you are doing good. Take care of your health since grandma worked very hard to raise you up into such a healthy boy. Now I don't want my boy to loose his weight. It will upset me.

Grandma is very sorry to you since I didn't tell you that I'm gonna leave this world soon. I'm weak and old now. I had to leave one day. But you be a strong boy okay? Don't cry, I don't like to see tears in your eyes.

Also, do you remember you asked me if you could go to the city? Yes my boy. I now give you the permission to go. Also I know you love Taehyung very much and even he loves you too. So you both have my blessings. I waited for you two to come and tell me that y'all are dating but you both took too long for that. And now I'm not there to personally give blessings to you.

I want you to marry Taehyung. I'll be watching y'all kiss on your wedding day, from heaven.

Love you my Jungkookie. And give my love to Taehyung as well.
With love,

Your one and only lovely granny–

Jungkook smiled through his tears upon hearing each and every word from the letter written by her grandmother. "She send me this letter a week ago before she passed away and told me to give it to you when your condition gets better." Yeo Jeong said.

"I will do what grandma told me to do." Jungkook says with a smile. He took the letter from her hand and walked inside, nicely placing the letter in the drawer.

'You took too long hyung. Now I'm coming to the city to get back my boyfriend back.'

°*°*°

"Mom! Let me go! You just can't lock me up in my room?!"

Taehyung yelled again only to get ignored. Mrs Kim had locked him up since a week in the room when she caught Taehyung trying to run away two times. And now she increased the security in the house.

Taehyung sighed defeated walking back to his bed. It's been weeks that he has seen Jungkook's face. He missed him too much. When he was brought back home he first searched Jungkook in his entire mansion only to realise that they didn't bring Jungkook along.

Like what the fuck? How can they not bring Jungkook along? He is the most precious thing to be left behind. He can't help but worry about Jungkook as now the boy is all alone in the forest.

"Taehyung?"

The aforementioned male looked up and saw his father standing by the door with a worried look. Taehyung ran to him, hugging his father tightly.

"Why did you... c-come so late Dad?"

Taehyung cried in his father's shoulder who lovingly caressed his hair and lead him towards the bed making him sit beside him. "What happened Tae? Why are you crying?"

"D-dad, j-jungkook. They left him t-there." He stuttered. His father gently wiped off his tears and calmed him down. "Tell me properly."

"Jungkook, my love. They left him in the forest and he is alone." Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh my god! You love someone son? Who exactly he is? Where did you met him?" Mr. Kim asked with excitement.

"When I went for camp, that time I got lost and he was the one who helped me, gave me a place to stay.... Or else I would have been probably dead long ago." Mr. Kim gasped, his eyes turning wide. "He saved me that day and then I fell in love with him. We eventually started dating but the day we became a thing, his grandmother died. And on the same day mother came to take me. She forcefully bought me back and left him there. I-i miss him d-dad. He is all alone."

Taehyung broke down resting his head on his father's lap. Mr. Kim felt pity for both, for his son as well as his son's lover.

"I would like to meet your lover, son." Taehyung snapped his head towards his father who was smiling back at him.

"B-but mom won't allow me to g-go out... She even locked me in the room since a week."

Mr. Kim eyebrows furrowed in anger and a big frown was displayed on his features after listening to what Taehyung said. Like how can a mother just lock their son in the room. Taehyung is a type of boy who wouldn't just sit in one place.

"If I had come back from the trip early then she wouldn't have locked you in here. I'll talk to her." He says and stomped out of the room

Taehyung smiled at his supportive father who didn't even felt a slight disgust when he mentioned that he loves a boy. Unlike his mother who cared more of her reputation in public. Since she was an ambassador for beauty products. She felt her name would be ruined if people knew her son is gay.

But what about his father? Mr. Kim was a famous fashion designer and he too had a reputation but he didn't cared about it. His son's happiness was his first priority.

'Its been so long. I hope to see you soon Love. I'm coming back to you my boyfriend.'

°*°*°

I know this chapter is not that good but next time I'll try to do it better. I promise 😊

Q: Who would go to find whom first?