•10•

🥀chapter 10🥀

(M)

Taehyung threw his head back at the overwhelming pleasure, hands working faster down there. He was so much into enjoying himself that he didn't realised the person who was in his mind while he was self gratifying, was standing a few distance away from him.

Jungkook stood there with mouth and eyes wide open. He blushed hiding behind the tree leaning his back against it and hide his face in his hands.

'what is hyungie doing? I-its dirty.'

Jungkook blushed at the thought of now totally naked Taehyung sitting by the edge of the lake and touching himself. He didn't knew why exactly the other did that but it sure made him blush a lot. He was sure he couldn't look into Taehyung's eyes again.

Jungkook slightly turned around and peeked through his fingers to get one more glace at Taehyung.

'does city people do that while having bath?'

Jungkook bit his bottom lip while examining each and every expression of Taehyung. He widened his eyes when he saw white sticky substance spurt out of his manhood as Taehyung let out a deep throaty moan while arching his back.

'd-did he p-pee in his h-hand? Why is it white?'

Jungkook saw Taehyung wipe his hands off with the shirt which he had worn earlier and get into the lake. When he can't take it any longer Jungkook quietly left the place with red decorating his cheeks.

Jungkook was sitting outside the house, blushing every now and then when his eyes fell on Taehyung who came back after having a really long bath according to him. He saw the boy hung his wet clothes on the string tied outside their house. It was the same clothes which he had cleaned himself with.

"Jungkookie where is my breakfast? I'm hungry~" Taehyung whined coming closer to the aforementioned boy pulling him closer by his thin waist. Taehyung quickly scanned his eyes around the house and then looked at the boy in his arms. "Where did Grandma go?"

"She went out. By the way, w-what took you so l-long?" Jungkook asked hesitantly, curiously looking up at the slightly taller male in his eyes. Cheeks getting hot by the memory of a naked Taehyung in his mind.

Taehyung stiffened in his spot thinking of a reply then quickly answering with a "I was s-sleepy so d-did e-everything slowly. So it took time." He smiled at his most lame excuse.

Jungkook frowned when he realised the other lied to him. All he wanted to know was, Why Taehyung touched himself like that? What was that supposed to mean? Why did he looked like he enjoyed himself while doing that?

But he let it slide thinking maybe the people in city do that while having bath.

But then what about girls? Do they do the same too?

Jungkook shook his thoughts off and smiled at other pulling him over to the small little table making him sit down and shoving the breakfast infront of Taehyung.

"Hyungie quickly have it. It's slightly cooled down because y-you t-took long to h-have bath" He bunny boy blushed. Taehyung took the chopsticks and poked the eggs and picked it up, stuffing it in his mouth.

°*°*°

The night brought such a silence that the crackle of the campfire was all that could be heard, a natural music in the black-duvet night. Flames sent red sparks dancing into the breeze. The smoke twirled heavenward charming his worries away.