•13•

🥀chapter 13🥀

Taehyung slowly blinked his eyes open when he felt someone waking him up. He lazily sat up straight looking around the dark room. Jungkook sat infront of him holding a paper lantern in his hand and smiling at him.

"What happened Jungkook? Why did you wake me up so late at night?" Taehyung asked sleepily in his deep voice, rubbing his eyes with his fist. Jungkook pulled the sleepy male by his wrist pulling him out. Taehyung tried to open his mouth and speak but Jungkook clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Shh! Don't make noise. Grandma will wake up." He whispered, Taehyung just nodded his head.

After wearing their slippers, Jungkook handed over the lantern to Taehyung as he went behind him, putting his hands over his eyes to block his vision. Taehyung curiously walked without asking any more questions since he trusted Jungkook way too much.

"Tada!" Jungkook removed his hands off Taehyung's eyes and the older's eyes widened at the beautiful scene infront of him.

There were flower's all around the place glowing under the dark starry night. Thousands of fire flies moving around in the sky, making it look even more beautiful and pleasing.

Taehyung turned his face towards Jungkook smiling at the boy. "T-this is beautiful!" He breathed out. Jungkook smiled shyly in return.

"But I'm kinda scared of bugs" Taehyung awkwardly scratched his head thinking of, what Jungkook would think of him knowing he is scared of these tiny bugs who don't even bite?

Jungkook giggled at the others confession about the fear of bugs. He softly patted his head. "Don't worry hyungie when I'm here. They won't hurt."

Taehyung smiled at the most adorable giggles as he purred under Jungkook's touch. He felt himself relaxing at once. He looked around at the fire flies and smiled.

Taehyung walked over to the plant's and crouched down to their level looking at them closely. "What flowers are these. They look preety at night."

"They are called moon flower. And they bloom only during night time."

"It's really preety."

"The people staying around in this area consider these flowers as a symbol of love. Since they grow in late summer and early fall other than that we can't see them throughout the year." Jungkook explained placing the lantern down on the ground at side and smiling at the flowers.

"Wait for me here, I'll come back soon." Taehyung suddenly stood up and ran back home. Jungkook looked at him confused as to why he left all of a sudden. But he felt at ease that atleast the black haired male told him he would be back.

After waiting for something like half a minute Taehyung came back running, holding a laptop in his hand. Taehyung had many gadgets with him in his bag one of which was the laptop. Jungkook stood in his place smiling at the other.

"My phone's battery is very low so I got this." Black haired boy said.

Taehyung placed the laptop down on a stone and taking out the power bank connecting to it and then played a song.

The slowed night core, female version of Rewrite the star's. As the song started playing Taehyung stood up straight fully facing to Jungkook.

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
You know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied...♪

He plucked a moon flower and slowly walked towards the younger and tugged the flower behind his ear.

'Oh my god! Hyungie gave a moon flower to me! He gave it to me!! I'm so happy!!!!'