•15•

🥀chapter 15🥀

Shy glances were shared every now and then as Taehyung and Jungkook walked back home. The rain had stopped already making the place wet.

Their fingers were already interwined with eachother so Taehyung scooted closer to Jungkook and very sneakily kissed Jungkook's neck making the latter gasp in surprise then followed by his adorable giggles.

Taehyung was in love with those soft giggles of the other. He loved to see the reaction of his boyfriend, how he reacts to the kisses he gives him on his neck.

Taehyung had an urge to mark his beautiful skin but he thought to keep it slow. As Jungkook was new to these things. He sure didn't wanted to ruin his cute boyfriend's innocence so quickly. They can have their fun later on.

"Grandma will be surprised to know that now you are my boyfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed happily jumping in his place. Taehyung simply smiled at his boyfriend pulling him on his chest.

Black haired male took Jungkook's hand in his and gently kissed on his knuckles. Jungkook blushed before kissing back his handsome boyfriend's handsome face.

"Are you tired of walking?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head in denial.

"Why would I be tired. I'm used to it silly Taehyungie hyung." Jungkook laughed patting the mentioned male's head.

"You can tell me if your tired. I can carry you." Taehyung pouts.

Jungkook looked at him wide eyed before shaking his head no. "I don't want to trouble you. I can walk."

Taehyung sighed, running his tongue over his lips to moisten it. He looks everywhere else before looking back at Jungkook.

'why did he suddenly get so gloomy?' Thought Jungkook.

"You might get tired by the time we reached home. Also you have to cook so... I'd better carry you." Taehyung says and quickly crouched down a bit so that Jungkook could climb on his back.

Jungkook laughed out wiping off his invisible tears as he said. "You could have told me that you want to carry me on your back silly hyungie."

Taehyung's cheeks turned red in embarrassment, he cleared his throat before replying. "You quickly get on my back or I won't kiss you any more." He puffed his cheeks.

Jungkook panicked quickly getting on Taehyung's back, locking his arms around black haired male's neck while Taehyung hooked his hands under Jungkook's thighs holding him securely who happily moved his legs back and forth.

"Am I heavy?" Jungkook asked in a low tone, tilting his head a bit to see Taehyung's side profile.

"I would suggest you to gain more weight. You are too light." Taehyung grumbled. "It would be easy for anybody to kidnap you and take away."

"Nothing will happen to me if you are by my side." Jungkook said proudly. He slightly leaned forward placing a peck on his boyfriend's cheek who blushed at the action.

Jungkook leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, his face snuggled into his neck inhaling his manly scent.

"Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook calls out after a while. Taehyung just hummed as a reply. "You know Grandma told me that when I start dating she will give lot of blessings to me and my partner. So now when we go home she will bless us both, and we will be together forever by her blessing."

Taehyung smiled feeling giddy from inside. "Yes baby. You are mine and I'm yours." Jungkook giggled shyly hiding his face in Taehyung's neck once again.

Walking for something like more 15 to 20 minutes they reached home. Taehyung put Jungkook back down on his feet and let out a loud huff, sitting down on the ground. Jungkook giggled while staring at his tired boyfriend.

"Who told you to carry me all the way here?"

"I'm your prince right? I should take care of my princess." Jungkook instantly turned red at the word princess. He shyly squatted down to Taehyung's level and pecked on his lips.

Before Taehyung could kiss back, Jungkook pulled away laughing. "I'll give my boyfriend a nice massage." He said and ran back to the house shouting a, "Grandma I have a good news."

Taehyung pouts angrily getting up from the ground and running behind Jungkook. He threw his shoes away ran inside and saw Jungkook smiling at him. He pushed him backwards caging him between the wall and himself.

"You naughty! Let's see how far you run away from me." Soon Jungkook was attacked by Taehyung who tickled him mercilessly. Jungkook thrashed in black haired male's hold asking for him to stop.

Taehyung spared Jungkook and let him breath while he buried his face in Jungkook's neck softly kissing him.

"Let's go and tell grandma." Jungkook says after calming down. Taehyung pulled back and smiled, interwining their hands together.

He turned around entering the small living room and saw Seoyun sitting by the little table in the centre. Her back hunched over the table, her cheek pressed against the table and her eyes closed. A half eaten orange was lying on the table.

"Oh silly grandma." Jungkook giggled walking over to her. "You should sleep in your room. Now you will catch a cold." He says shaking Seoyun's arm. Taehyung simply smiled at his boyfriend and his grandmother.

"Wake up~ I have something to tell you." Jungkook whined pouting his lips. He held her right hand in his and tried to pull her but her hand effortlessly fall back down. Jungkook soon widened his eyes in surprise.

"Grandma? G-grandma? Wake up grandma. Don't sleep here." He said shaking her even more. By the force Jungkook applied on her, Seoyun's limp body fell on the ground with a soft thud.

Tears soo escaped his preety duo eyes as he scooted closer to her and held her wrinkled face in his calloused hand. "See I-I got s-someone with me. M-my b-boyfriend. You wanted me to have a lover right? See I finally got one. He is Taehyungie. Get u-up please we need your blessings."

Jungkook gently placed her head on his lap and caressed her lifeless face as he tried to open her eyes with his thumb and index finger. Crying badly.

Taehyung looked at her in shock. Somewhere deep in his heart he didn't wanted to believe what was going on in his mind after seeing her lifelessly laying down.

He gulped hard and moved closer to her and pressed his finger on the side of her neck but when he felt no signs of blood flowing in them he snapped his head up at Jungkook as a tear slipped down to his cheek.

"S-she is de-dead." Taehyung says it with so much difficulty. Jungkook let out a loud cry as he hugged his most dear person close to him.

"No you can't! Wake up grandma! I know you are just acting." Jungkook yelled staring at Seoyun. "Y-you l-love me I know you w-wont leave me soon. A-am I right grandma?"

When he got no reply from the old lady he looked up at Taehyung which red puffy cheeks as he lowly mumbled with trembling lips. "Hyungie look at grandma. S-she is not waking up. S-she is j-just a-acting, right?" He hopefully asked.

Taehyung moved forward and gently placed the lifeless body of Seoyun on the floor and pulled Jungkook onto his chest who broke down immediately as soon as he was in Taehyung's arms.

"She too l-left me hyungie now I'm alone." Jungkook cried out uncontrollably. Taehyung's heart broke seeing Jungkook break down in his arms.

"No my baby. I'm here. You are not alone. Please don't think like that" Taehyung says pulling Jungkook back and holding his face in his big hands. He leaned down a bit and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead and hugged him back.

"I'm always here for you baby." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear who was pressed against his chest and crying his eyes out looking at the dead body of Seoyun.

°*°*°

A sudden death in the chapter and sorry for that🙂