Episode - 4

Y/n Pov : Thank god, Finally I got the job I've been looking for... They said I can come from tomorrow... Salary isn't that good but it's ok for now...

"Y/n went home and saw a huge car and a young man who's wearing a luxurious suit coming out from her house and went inside that car, Y/n felt something is wrong"

Jisoo : oh Y/n, you're here... Come sit here. You want anything to eat or drink... ?

Y/n in mind : why she's being nice so suddenly what happened??

Y/n : no, but who's that earlier??
Jisoo : he's Mr.Jung Hoseok, CEO and Chairman of gaming company Astralax...

Y/n : ok but why he's here??
Jisoo : he is here to talk with us...
Y/n : I didn't understand... "Confused"

Jisoo : oh Y/n he wants to marry you...
Y/n : WHAT?? what're you talking??

Jisoo : he'll marry you and Instead he'll help for our financial problems....

Y/n : no... I don't wanna marry him... I don't even know him. How can I marry him... And I got a job too... Now we don't need anyone's help...

Jisoo : Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HIM.... "shouting"
Taehyun : NO SHE WON'T...
"big shout came from front door"

Jisoo : Taehyun what're you talking??
Taehyun : I won't let noona marry that guy....

Jisoo : no tae, if he marries Y/n he'll help us... He'll give a new home and enough money to live and for your higher education, please understand...
He'll take care of our financial problems....

Taehyun : still no...

Y/n Pov : I was just sitting with a blank face while they were talking... But I heard higher education....

Y/n : did he really said that?? That he will take Taehyun for higher studies??

Jisoo : yes Y/n... He promised that he'll do everything that I've said...

Y/n : ok then, I'll marry him....

Taehyun : noona please don't say like that... Don't marry him because of me.... "Sad voice"

Y/n : no Tae, I've thinked... If I marry him all of our problems will be solved....
Jisoo : yeah you're right Y/n...

Taehyun : but we don't know the reason why he wants to marry you... We don't even knew him...

Y/n : don't worry Tae... I'm going to be fine...
Jisoo : He said that he saw your sister in your friend's birthday party... He liked her... And wants to marry her...

Y/n : party??
Jisoo : whatever, I'll talk to him about the wedding...
Y/n : ok....

Taehyun : noona think again...
Y/n : don't worry Tae.... I'll be fine...

"In Office"

PA : sir why you want to marry that girl?? She's not worth for you... You're really rich and she's poor... Why sir??

Hobi : mr.woo I have my reasons I can't tell to anyone... And let my parents know about my wedding and tell them that I'll let them know the wedding date later....

PA : ok sir....

                       ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜