Episode - 30

"It's been 2 days since Y/n got missed and even cops didn't find anything...

"After 2 days"

Taehyun : hyung pls don't lose hope... We can Noona... She's fine... Somewhere.... But we will definitely find her...

Hobi : I know she's fine but I want to know where is she...? I know cops can't do anything....

"Taehyun Mobile rings"

Taehyun : hello officer did you find anything about Y/n ??
Officer : sir can you pls come to *** cliff flyover....

Taehyun : what happened officer??
Officer : sir first come here and we'll tell you....
Taehyun : ok....
"Call ends"

Taehyun Pov : I'm feeling something is wrong and my heart is beating fast more than usual... My whole body is shivering.... Should I take hyung with me or not ??

Taehyun : hyung officer just called, we have to go somewhere....
Hobi : I don't want to...
Taehyun : it's about Noona...
Hobi : then let's go... Quick...

"At Cliff Flyover"

Taehyun Pov : I was driving the car and we've reached the place... And I saw few cops and rescue team there... What happened??

Hobi Pov : what happened there??

"Taehyun and Hobi went there"

Taehyun : officer why'd you called us??

Hobi Pov : I was just looking at the taxi which rescue team taking out

Officer : sir this taxi fell in Lake from here...
Taehyun : so...
Officer : sir we found out that Your sister Mrs.Jung travelled in this taxi...

"Hobi heard what the officer said and he shouted"

Hobi : NO NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY Y/N SHE'S FINE... "shouted"

Taehyun : yeah officer.... Hyung's right.. I think you got the wrong info....

Officer : sir we've enquired everything and we checked CC footage in airport. Mrs.Jung took this taxi... I'm sorry your sister died in this accident....

Hobi : NO NO... NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER Y/N IS ALIVE.... "I shouted as much as I can... No Y/n is fine... She didn't die... I can't take this pain... I lose the energy of standing I fell on my kness..."

"Hobi is breaking in tears he can't control himself and Taehyun eyes filled with tears"

Taehyun : no.... This can't be right .... My Noona... Officer how did you got this info??

Officer : this incident happened 2 days ago... The day your sister landed in New York... The taxi driver he saw what happened and he told us yesterday night... He was scared to face us... That's why... I'm sorry...

Taehyun : no.... "Tears started flowing from eyes" officer exactly how did this happened??

Officer : according to that driver, he stopped the taxi and went to supermarket which opposite side of the road...  And while he's coming he saw a truck is coming with speed and that truck pushed the taxi into lake and the taxi fell from here rolling... And sir we found the taxi but we didn't found her body... I'm sorry....

"Hobi is sitting on his knees and with one hand he held his hair strands and after he heard what officer said he can't control his tears anymore he shouted..."

Hobi : AHH... Y/N YOU LIED TO ME... YOU SAID YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE ME.... PLS COME BACK... "crying" YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL STAY WITH ME FOREVER... I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD PLS COME BACK.... come back... come back.... "Crying"

"Hobi cried his lungs out... He can't accept the fact.... Taehyun went near him and bent down Hobi's position and held his shoulders"

Taehyun : hyung pls don't cry... You have to be strong now.... Pls control yourself... "I'm telling him to be strong and don't cry... But I'm crying inside... How can't we... We lose her... Noona... I can't control my self either..."

Hobi : no Taehyun... "Crying" how can I control myself... She's the only girl I've ever loved and I thought she's love of my life... And she's dead... She died because of me... "Crying" I'm the one who told her to come early....
"Crying"

Taehyun : no hyung you can't blame yourself... It's not your fault.... "I made him stand and seated him in the car and came back"

Taehyun : officer is this what happened that day ??

Officer : yes sir... I'm sorry...

Taehyun : NOONA... YOU CAN'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS... YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME... "I cried out loud because I can't cry infront of him..."

                           ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜