Episode - 22

Hobi Pov : she's standing in balcony. I went there and hugged her from back and said...

Hobi : Y/n I Love You....

Y/n Pov : I stood in balcony and looking at the sky and thinking what I've been through.. but suddenly I felt a pair of hands hugged me and a voice.. I Love You.... Is it Hobi??
I removed the hands and turned around...

Y/n : what did you said ?
Hobi : Y/n I Love You pls accept me...
Y/n : Hobi you're not serious are you??

Hobi : no I'm pretty serious this time...
Y/n : don't you remember, you did the same on wedding night... You were really nice to me after that..  ahh... You know...

Hobi : I know what I've done.. and I'm really sorry for that Y/n... I thought I didn't liked you... All I think is about money and business...

Y/n : ok then, tell me how can believe you Hobi??
Hobi : Y/n before you came in my life all I want is Money and No.1 Business but you changed everything... I thought I don't love untill that bastard is after you... I didn't even realise how much I love you... But why you changed the person like me before??

Y/n : all you said is true?? "Hesitantly"

Hobi : yes and tell me how can I prove it Y/n... I can do anything for you...

Y/n : let me think...
Hobi : mm.... She said let me think... What do I do... Ha yes...  I kissed her....

Y/n Pov : I was thinking about what hobi said but suddenly hobi kissed me... It took few seconds to kiss him back... After all this is our kiss....

Hobi Pov : I kissed her and she took sometime to kiss me but she did... And this is the memorable kiss to me... Our kiss is beautiful like the night itself...

Hobi : you believe me now??
Y/n : you know I can't say no... Ofcourse I believe you... "Both chuckles"

Hobi : I Love You Y/n pls accept me...
Y/n : I Love You Too and I'm accepting you my Dear Husband....

Hobi : thanks Y/n... Thanks alot...
Y/n : Hobi... Now I want more than a kiss....

Hobi : so... Y...you remember?
Y/n : yes I remember what happened that night... Everything and what I've done too....

Y/n : I know I asked you like this that night... And I heard everything what you said... I'm unconscious and it's not good doing it without my permission... I'm impressed hobi... I don't know what other men do in that situation if they can show their possessiveness or I don't know but you were a Gentleman Hobi...

Hobi : Y/n yes...

"Hobi Carried Y/n in bridal style till the bed and both seated on bed... Both were looking into eachother eyes
And Y/n kissed him Hobi kissed her back too... Y/n placed her hand around Hobi's neck and Hobi is slowly reaching his hand on Y/n's shoulder and slightly pushing her towards the bed and Hobi is on top of Y/n.. they're still kissing passionately...."

Hobi Pov : We've both laid on bed and I'm still kissing her... And I slowly reached her neck and started kissing there...

Auth : ok guys I can't write more than this😅 and finally I can say that Hobi and Y/n made Love .... And B'bye let's meet in Next episode....

                        ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜