Episode - 18

"In Office"

Hobi Pov : what.. I did there ... I kissed her again... Why?? Why?? I'm I falling for her... But I married her because.. ahh ... Leave it...

"After Few minutes"

Hobi Pov : what Y/n would be doing now?? Is she thinking about the kiss like me....

PA : Sir may I come in ?
Hobi : Yeah come in Mr.woo..
PA : sir you have a meeting in 5 min...
You should remind everything...
Hobi : yeah thank you Mr.Woo... let's go...

Y/n Pov : I slowly opened my eyes it's a dark room and windows are locked... And... My hands and legs are tied...

Y/n : WHY YOU GUYS KIDNAPPED ME?? WHAT DO YOU WANT... PLS LEAVE ME....

Y/n Pov : I'm shouting and no one is answering... What should I do... ? "Crying" Someone came inside opening the door

Man : hey baby girl you can't cry because you're precious...

Y/n : who are you ?? Why you kidnapped me ?? "Crying"

Man : hey I told you don't cry .... Shut up...
Y/n : ok... Ok I won't...

Man : so Y/n... If you want to check the time see there's a clock... "Pointing left side wall" and you only have 5 hours time until your Dear Husband comes and save you ... All the best...

Y/n : wh...what do mean ??
YOU IDIOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN...

"Y/n shouted on him but he avoided her and left the room"

Y/n Pov : Hobi will come and save me... It's 7'O clock Hobi will come home now ..... Hobi pls come and save me... Wait .. I ... I saw him before... Yes... He's with Rex in party... I remembered what happened last night.... That bastard... Hobi saved me... Why all these happening to me?? "Crying" the kiss... I kissed him...  That's our first kiss😲

Hobi Pov : I came home and rang the doorbell but she didn't came wait the door is unlocked... I went inside everything is chaotic here few things are broken... I ran to upstairs... Y/n isn't anywhere... What happened??
Oh god Y/n where are you ??

"Mobile rings"
"Hobi saw the caller ID it's Rex's brother he answered the call"

Rex bro : hello Hoseok... How's my hit...? "Laughing"

Hoseok : so you took Y/n... Leave her or else... I don't know what am gonna to you...

Rex bro : oh my god I'm scared "laughing" you think I'm scared of you... Never... You destroyed my brother and his reputation... And I'm doing the same to you...

Hobi : pls leave Y/n... If there's something... That's between us... Leave Y/n out of this....

Rex bro : listen Hoseok you have 5 hours time to save your wife. Stop your game launch and don't report to police... Or else your wife will be dead... "Call ends"

Hobi : hello hello... Oh god what do I do now...? How can I save her ?

                        ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜