Episode - 43 "THE END"

"In Park"

"Everyone reached park and Hobi is waiting for Y/n... Remaining members were hiding and Y/n came there along with Namjoon..."

Namjoon : Hobi... I'm really really sorry...
Hobi : hey why're you sorry??
Namjoon : I should've listened to you on that day but I didn't... "With teary eyes and dull voice" I'm sorry can we be friends again??

Hobi : yes yes, yes we can be friends again... "With teary eyes and happiness"

"Both hugged eachother"

Hobi : but how did you know all of this??
Namjoon : Y/n...
Hobi : did Y/n..?

Y/n : yes Hobi... I... I remembered everything... My past, how we met... Everything...

Hobi : oh my god... Y/n... Y/n... You remembered everything...
"Crying and can't control his happiness"

Y/n : "crying" yes I remembered Hobi... I.. I love you....
Hobi : I love you too Y/n... And I missed you alot....

"Both kissed eachother... In that kiss they're telling eachother how much they missed and loved eachother"

"After the kiss"

Y/n : Hobi where is Taehyun??
Taehyun : Noona I'm here... "I ran to her while crying... I can't stop my tears..."

Y/n : Tae.... "Both hugged" why're you crying like a little kid... Ha.. see I'm back... I'm alive Tae... Don't cry...

Tae : I really missed you alot Noonan... I didn't believed that you're dead but I had to... And now you're back... "Sniffs"

"Both pulled from hug"

Y/n : Tae, tell me what did I missed??
Tae : Noona about your accident...

"Taehyun told everything about the accident..."

Y/n : I can't believe they did this to me... And thank you Jin and Sara ....

Jin&Sara : don't say thanks we're friends....

Hobi : Y/n you remembered everything??
Y/n : not everything, I still have few things to remember but I remembered most of about my loved ones that's enough for me...

"Hobi carried Y/n by her waist and started spinning her"

Y/n : oh god Hobi pls stop... My head's spinning....
Hobi : I'm sorry I overexcited...

Taehyun : hearty congratulations Noona...
Jin : congrats guys...
Sara : we want party...
Namjoon : yeah let's celebrate this occasion...

Hobi : everyone let's go home and celebrate this... I will never forget this day... I got my friend back, my Love back

"Everyone went to Hobi's House and celebrated their happy moments..."

"While everyone is celebrating in living room Hobi and Y/n stood in balcony looking at the sky..."

Hobi : Thank you Y/n...
Y/n : for what ??
Hobi : You promised me that you'll never leave me for rest of my life... As you promised you came back...

Y/n : I told you that I'll never leave you Hobi... Because I loved you alot....
Hobi : yeah I know... Because you're my Dear Wife....

Y/n : yeah I'm your Dear Wife....
"Both chuckles"

Hobi : Y/n I want to be with you forever and with our future kids happily... I want us to be a happy family
Y/n : yeah we will Hobi...

"While talking they leaned eachother heads on each other's and looking at the sky..."

                       THE END....

I Hope Y'all enjoyed this story and liked it too... Do Vote and Comment what'd you think..
And Follow me for more amazing Stories/Books...

Thank you 💜💜

A Writer With Love...💜