Episode - 19

Y/n Pov : oh god, there's only 4 hours time left.... I can't escape from here... My hands and legs are tied... Did hobi know that I'm here? Is he coming for me ??

Rex bro : don't worry baby girl... Your lovely husband will come and you know what will happen when he comes here... I will kill him infront of your eyes... Just wait for his arrival...
"Left"

Y/n : oh god they're gonna kill him ? Why?? "Crying" How can I let him know...?

Hobi Pov : what should I do now ? How can I save her?? Oh god pls help me... I tried calling him again.. but he's not answering... I hope Y/n is fine there...

"Clock is ticking over and Hobi is concerned about Y/n and how to save her... And Y/n is concerned about hobi... But suddenly Hobi got an idea..."

Hobi : think about it hobi... Think about it... Where would he hiding Y/n... Rex and his brother will not have one place for sure they'll use another... I think I know that place....
Yes... Their old office... That's the only place he can hide Y/n... Yes... And I think he must planned something for me or else he won't do any of this...

Auth : Hobi do you think he's hiding Y/n there?

Hobi : yes... Because his target is me... He knows that I knew his old office he planned this because I'll come there...

Auth : be careful hobi... Save Y/n and don't get hurt..
Hobi : yeah I will....

"Hobi left the house and went to Rex's old office"

Hobi Pov : I'm here Rex's old office... I checked from windows for Y/n... I saw her... But.. she's unconscious.... I should go inside... But I can't go from main door... They must planned something for me... I checked there's any another door... Yes there's another door... I went near the door and checked if it's locked or not.. it's not locked... Yes I went inside through the door and no one is here... I headed to Y/n's room... I'm lucky that I used to know this place a bit...

Y/n Pov : I slowly opened my eyes ... I went unconscious...? And hobi what about him... Is he here why no one's here ? What happened ? Someone is coming inside I can see his shadow... He entered... I can't see his face clearly...  He's slowly coming near to me....

Hobi Pov : I slowly entered inside and came to Y/n's room... I saw her... Wait... What she's doing??

Y/n Pov : I tried again... What ? Luckily this time I successfully untied my hands and legs... But why he's coming tip toe... Whatever I searched for something I saw a rod beside me... I took it I was about to hit him... But...

Hobi Pov : what she's doing... She took a rod... She's about to hit me... I stopped her I held her hands...

Hobi : hey Y/n... It's me... Hobi...
Y/n : oh god hobi.. you're here thank you... "She threw the rod, hugged Hobi and cried..."

Hobi : yes yes... I'm here ... I'm here to save you... Are you ok ?? "She hugged me and I hugged her back and caressing her head"

Y/n : hobi... You're here... They... They'll kill you...
Hobi : I expected this from them... That's why I came from another door... I think no one saw me Y/n... Let's get out from here....

Y/n : thank you Hobi... Thanks for saving me 2 times...
Hobi : 2 times ? What're you talking Y/n ??

Y/n : I know I remembered what happened... How you... Saved me from him... Everything hobi.. and thanks for coming to save me again...

Hobi : hey you're my wife... Why won't I save you... First let's get out from here....
Y/n : yeah ok...

Rex bro : oh how lovely husband you're Hoseok... But bad luck.... You both are not getting out from here...

"Y/n held Hobi's arm tightly with fear"

Hobi : don't worry Y/n... He can't do anything... I will save you....

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜