Episode - 11

Y/n Pov : who's that girl ??

Hobi : how are you seun??
Seun : I'm fine hobi... It's been a while since I saw you... How are you doin??

Hobi : yup I'm good...

Seun : BTW, who's that girl... Is she a new maid...

Y/n Pov : what maid ?? Me?? How dare she is.. I can hear their talking from dining room clearly...

Hobi : no... No... She's not a maid... She's....

Y/n : ahh... Why he's stretching his words...

Hobi : she's... My wife...
Seun : what ?? Wife... When di yiu got married??

Hobi : ahh about a month ago..
Seun : oh hobi... How unlucky you're... Why did you married her ??

Hobi : seun... First of all don't say those things... And I'm married to her that's my choice... And I'm the only one who have rights to blame her ok...

Seun : ok ok...

Y/n Pov : wow!! Even though he didn't liked me he said that that's his choice to her face...😂 But he said he only have rights to blame me... That's a bit sad🥺 ahh.. whatever...

Seun : ok but hobi... I heard you didn't liked her..
Hobi : who told you??
Seun : I have my ways... Just tell me....

Hobi : that's none of your business..

Y/n : so he don't like to share his personals....

"After 1 hour"

Y/n : it's been 1 hour and still they're talking alot... I think she's his childhood friend... I don't know they had this topic....

Hobi : seun let's order something I'm hungry...
Seun : ok...

"Food arrived"

Y/n : the food arrived and they're eating in living room... Ahh... They're totally like a couple... Hobi looked at me twice... But I pretended didn't see...

Hobi Pov : Why this seun showed up suddenly... ? Now she's more annoying than Y/n... Ok let's take a look at Y/n... What... Looks like she didn't even feeling a little bit of jealous??

Seun : hobi eat these noodles... Here...
Hobi : oh wait seun Why're you giving your food to me...?

Seun : what're you talking Hobi... Am I not allowed to give you food?
Hobi : no here take it...

Y/n Pov : seriously... She's something... Maybe she likes him... Ahh what am I even doing here... Sitting here and eves dropping on them... Wait am I jealous... No.. I'm not... But he's my husband...  Whatever... Let's go there...
I was going there but she was about to say something... 

Seun : Hobi I have something to say...
Hobi : what's that??
Seun : Hobi... I.. I... Love you...
Hobi : get out seun...
Seun : hobi what're you talking??
Hobi : I said get out from here...

Seun : why what's wrong with you... Didn't you like me??
Hobi : no I never liked you...
Seun : You're saying this because you're married and your wife...

Hobi : no... This isn't because of I'm married or because of her... I don't love you that's it...
Seun : then perhaps you started loving your wife...

Hobi : NO... DON'T TALK... I NEVER LOVED ANYONE... AND NOT EVEN HER... "Shouting" She's just a girl that married that's it... Now... GET OUT....

"seun left while crying"

Y/n Pov : why did he shouted like that...?

Hobi : Y/n... I know you heard everything.... And remember that... I won't love you... Ever... "Left to his room"

Y/n : why he's always makes me cry...? "Crying" he don't have to say like that so many times... "Fell on her knees..."

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜