Episode - 37

Y/n : Namjoon I'm not feeling well... My mind is disturbed... I'm going out...
Namjoon : you going there...?
Y/n : yeah...
Namjoon : ok... Call me if you need anything...
Y/n : yeah I will.... "Left"

"Hobi coming down from upstairs"

Taehyun : Hobi where are you going??
Jin : you said you don't want to go anywhere??

Hobi : I don't know but I want to read some books, books that Y/n mentioned...
Taehyun : I know where you're going... You can go...
Hobi : yeah... "Left"

Sara : so guys how are we implementing the plan...?
Taehyun : yeah hyung tell me how can I help...?

Jin : sorry Taehyun... You can't involve in this.. they both know who you are... Because you were in News as Astralax's CEO...

Sara : he's right.. they probably don't know us... If they knew but they don't know that we're Hobi's friends...

Taehyun : ok guys... All the best find who tried to kill my Noona...
Jin : I promise we will

Hobi Pov : I'm at the library that Y/n always wanted to come... This is her favorite library... She loves to read books... And I took the book that Y/n told me and started reading it...

Y/n Pov : my heart is beating fast and my mind is disturbed... Whenever I feel like this... I want to be relaxed... I come to library... I came to library and started reading my favourite book...

"After few hours"

Hobi Pov : yes... I'm done reading the book... I have to leave... While I'm leaving I saw a girl in reception... She looks like Y/n... Same girl that I saw in LA... I quickly ran there... When I'm reached there she's already left... I asked the receptionist..

Hobi : can you pls tell me the girl here earlier... Where is she going??
Receptionist : sorry sir, I don't know...
Hobi : is she comes regularly??
Receptionist : yes sir...

Hobi : can you please tell me her name??
Receptionist : Y/n....

Hobi Pov : Y/n ?? Is she my Y/n??
Receptionist : sir her full name is Kim Y/n....
Hobi : what Kim Y/n ??

Receptionist : yes sir... That's what she said...
Hobi : ok thank you miss....
Receptionist : welcome sir...

"While walking"

Hobi Pov : Kim Y/n... Is she my Y/n... If not... How come she have the same name... Same person.. and similarities are so many...  And I... I believe that she's my Y/n... I.. can't stop my tears... My... My Y/n is alive... But I can't tell the others... They won't believe me...
I have to prove them with proofs yes ...

"In A Bar"

Jin Pov : I saw them Rex and Rosie... After contacting many people... I finally found them...

"Jin went near their table"

Jin : hello... How are you guys doing?? Rex and Rosie...?

Rex : "shocked" wh...who are you??
Rosie : how'd you know our names??

Jin : relax guys... I know everything about you.... I'm here for you...
Rex : why??

Jin : I need a favour from both of you....

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜