Episode - 42

Y/n : Ahh... My head it's paining alot...
I can't handle this much pain... "Held her head with both hands and crying" something is happening... I'm remembering something while hobi kissing and now.... Ahh... It hurts alot....

"After sometime"

Y/n Pov : the pain... It's a bit better now...  I'm still remembering something.... Oh god.... Ho...Hobi.. Taehyun.... Hobi is my husband and Taehyun my brother.... "Crying"

"Now Y/n remembered Everything about her past and she cried alot... After sometime she texted Hobi to meet her in park at 11AM and after few minutes she went unconscious...."

"Next Day Morning 7'O Clock"

Namjoon : Y/n open the door.... Com'n princess open the door... You have to wake up now... Y/n... "Why she's not opening the door... I checked and door is unlocked I went inside and saw Y/n she's on floor unconscious..." Y/n Y/n get up... What happened.... "I placed her on the bed and called doctor"

"Doctor came and he gave a Injection to Y/n..."

Namjoon : doctor what happened to her??
Doc : she's stressed about something she felt pressured...  She can't be this much stressed... That's dangerous to her brain...

"Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw Yeonjun and Doctor, Namjoon went near Y/n and sat beside her"

Namjoon : what happened dear, why did you pressured yourself??
Doc : Y/n dear... You can't stress or pressure yourself you're a pregnant now...

Y/n : I'm sorry... But... Oppa... I... I remember my past... Hobi... Hobi is my husband...

Doc : that's great Y/n.... Finally you remembered Everything... Congratulations and I have to go excuse me...

Namjoon : Y/n... What you've said is all true??
Y/n : yes, what I said is everything true... First when I met him I got this feeling... That we've met before and that feeling continued and yesterday he... He kissed me... While that kiss... A few flashes came I remembered few things and night I tried to remember again... i remembered everything And now I woke up like this...  "Smiles"
Oppa why're you so dull...? Do you think I'm gonna leave you or forget about you??

Namjoon : no Y/n... I'm thinking about Hobi??
Y/n : what? You know him...?
Namjoon : yeah...
Y/n : how oppa??
Namjoon : in college we used to be best friends but something bad happened between us...

"Namjoon explained everything what happened between them..."

Y/n : so you're him ??
Namjoon : what?
Y/n : oppa you totally misunderstood him...
Namjoon : what're you talking Y/n ??

Y/n : Hobi told me everything what happened... He's really missing you alot ... You remember Yeon... He did all of this...
"Y/n told everything what Hobi told to her ..."

Namjoon : I should've listened to him Y/n... I did a mistake.... "Sadly"
Y/n : don't worry Joon... He's still waiting for you...

Y/n : oppa what's the time now??
Namjoon : it's 10Am...
Y/n : oh god oppa ... I told Hobi meet me 11...
Namjoon : Y/n I'll come with you...
Y/n : you?? Of course...
Namjoon : I should apologies to my friend...

"In Hobi's House"

Jin : Hobi where are you going??
Hobi : Y/n texted me to meet her in park 11Am...

Taehyun : I'll come with you hyung... I want to see her...
Sara : we all come with you...
Hobi : ok then let's go...

                          ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜