Episode - 20

Hobi : dont worry Y/n I'm here to save you....

Rex bro : oh you think you're gonna make out from here.... Never.. I won't let that happen... I'm taking the revenge behalf of my brother...

Hobi : what we've done ha? For your revenge??
Rex bro : you sent my brother to prison. You destroyed his company and reputation...

Hobi : he deserves that for what he done to my wife.. he freaking deserves to sit behind the bars??

Y/n Pov : I'm standing behind hobi and listening what they're talking and Hobi... What he said made me cry... Is he changing??

Rex bro : ok Hoseok let's see who'll win... Guys take care of him...

Y/n Pov : he called his men... They're 2 tall and strong... how can Hobi defeat them ??

Hobi : you think they can defeat me?? You silly boy... "Smirks"
Y/n : hobi what're you talking?? They look stronger than you... "Whispering"

Hobi : don't worry Y/n just see what will happen....

Y/n Pov : I got shocked with Hobi's words... Hobi stood in centre and called his men.... Pointing the fingers to them....

Rex bro : finish him boys...
Hobi : let's see... Com'n boys...

"One man ran towards hobi and about to hit on Hobi's head but Hobi bent down and punched in his stomach and again that man tried to hit Hobi's face and Hobi hits him on his head and countinuesly punched that man's abdomen and on nose... He fainted..."

Y/n : WOW HOBI YOU'RE AMAZING...
"shouting with excitement"

"Hobi looked at Y/n and smirks"

"Another man came and Hobi defeated him in just 5 minutes"

Rex bro : you guys are really waste... I paid you to kill him not get defeat in his hands...

Hobi : even if they get up they can't fight dude... I told you they can't do anything.... Y/n let's go...

"Hobi is walking towards Y/n and Y/n saw that Rex's bro took out his gun and pointed to hobi... Y/n saw a paper holder and threw it on him that Paper holder hitted to his head"

Hobi : you tried to shot me again.... Don't worry I think Y/n's paper holder hitted you hard... I'm sending you to your brother to prison the cops are on their way... And don't try these again.... Good bye....

"In Home"

Hobi : Y/n take some rest you must be really tired....
Y/n : yeah and Hobi... Thank you thank you so much for saving me again...

Hobi : I already told you, don't mention thanks ok...
Y/n : Yeah....
Hobi : hey Y/n wait...
Y/n : what ??

Hobi : you remembered everything about last night...?
Y/n : what'd you mean everything?

Hobi : I mean Everything...
"Saying asserted"
Y/n : yeah...

Hobi : I mean coming home you sleeping....
Y/n : what're you trying to say ?

Hobi : nothing... Just go and take rest. We'll talk tomorrow...
Y/n : ok....

                        ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜