Kenya

Hi Winnie

How are you?

I am hoping for long term friendship. I am hoping to be a nail artist and hair dresser as well as a bestselling author.

I am currently working on book five on my 9 part series about letters about my life.   Pretty son it will be six book under my belt.   I like the smell of the ocean and the gentle waves of the sea.   It's very calming their is mindfulness technique for breathing that simulation being on a cruise ship at night its called deep ocean breathing.   I relate it to cruise ships because I have been as a child on cruises and when fall asleep the waves are soothing.  I have been to North Africa  Europe and South Central and North America.  As will as up the Amazon River.  

Today I went to a recycling shop and got free stuff that is then object of the store is that everything was free.  I went of with what would be 2k worth of good stuff for free.  And they allow you come and grab and good home.

I got cds and art and books at such a high volume.

That is the best things with free marks you.can get anything and everything but you have to patient with timing.

I am  having ceiling fixed as well so I don't get any leaks in my basement apparent.    Lately it's been " rain" in my bed room every morning.  It was annoying.  

Hope to hear from you soon 

Bruises