India

Hello there

I did see a ufo when I was in 7th grade inwas thirteen at the time.   And this wouldn't believe but I was also abducted by aliens at that age too..... it's a long story, but I got bullied because of it in school.  I had a bad experience with SOME Christians when in comes to being different and/or lgbtq either way they doing like unique people living happily.  That's my opinion.  I one day got some hate mail because of my post traumatic stress disorder and for being lgbtq.   Told the person to bleep off and not to ruin others lives.  But there are some good.  I just don't like the haters who use religion to tear people down.

I am deciding to be a nail artist and hair dresser for a living and doing writing on the side.   I am hoping to to be a bestselling author  too.

Infact I got some.booksmon hair dressing a very beautiful text book that some ditched at the local recycling center shop.....for free.

I am.going to get some more nail polish as the month progresses. 

Have you ever caught a ufo.....or are you still  looking.  It's a rare sight.   

I am also webmaster for my own penpal social media site.  It's called pen fiends .  Not a typo.  

I hope to remember to send you a link.

Hope to hear from you soon

Your feel seeker

Bruises