Kenya

Hello Esther
How are you doing?
I am doing fine.
I'll be honest I was born this way to begin with the lgbtq and I'm not mother material to begin with because I tend to sweat a lot when I'm around people that I'm very close to not that I'm abusive but I just curse a lot so I would make a good role model for a kid never mind my own kids so I don't bother with children. It would be nice to adopt one if I can clean up my mouth one day and watch my language. Hopefully from the same country that I was born in Romania and then bring him or her to Canada to live.  I am very much interested in adoption more than I am with immersing my own kids as I am was adopted and I was very appreciative of it from my mother and I want to pass on the tradition of adopting kids there's so many kids out there that need parents and there's so many kids who are born naturally who don't need to have as much kids do from there at all countries. I know that sounds a little cruel but I actually want to be able to help someone directly by raising them in a decent country and give them a good life.
As for the LGBTQ thing I was born that way to begin with I never really liked guys tried them and I still want a refund and I say that it's a lot easier it's not about you know what it's about love and companionship not about Sex.  So that is my view love is love. 
Going well thank you otherwise I am went to a wonderful story yesterday were everything you touch is free no joke I actually went to a store where everything is free and I was able to get some books and CDs as well as artwork that it wasn't done by me.  What we call in this part of the world a pic or where I find things that are rare and beautiful and collect them and put them on my wall or in my record collection or CD collection and see if it's real or not I'm very old fashion wanna come to my music I like records and CDs I really like Spotify or other things they drive me a little wild. So I go to the recycling centre which is where everything is free store. You donate your stuff and someone else gets to take it and you donate and then they donate stuff What we calling this part of the world a picker where I find things that are rare and beautiful and collect them and put them on my wall or in my record collection or CD collection and see if it's rare or not I'm very old-fashioned when it comes to my music I like records and CDs I rarely like Spotify or other things they drive me a little wild. So I go to the recycling centre which is there everything is free store. You donate your stuff and someone else gets to take it and you donate and then they donate stuffThat you might enjoy as well. I went off with two grand worth of stuff for free. That was my highlight of the week. How about you how was your week in general.
Right now I'm watching a show called barbarians it which is a Netflix show I think you may have heard of Netflix is very good to have it because you get a lot of other good stuff to watch that you don't usually watch on normal TV so that's good.

Hope to hear from you soon
Your Friend

Bruises