Peru

Hello Arantxa

How are you doing.   My father always wanted to see the ruins of ancient Peru.   I also am interested in knowing about it.  Also getting to know you.   I am yes a lesbian and emotionally creative.  It can be hair having guys flirt with you  and you get angry because they don't get lesbianism at all.   But I thing being lgbtq is about the love, respect and companionship just like any other orientation.  I also when going into a relationship  to find thst companionship and trust.  Something my ex did not agree with she was doing inappropriate things on live video online and I caught wind of it.    As for being emotionally creative it's a better term than mentally ill so I say emotionally creative.   I have ptsd post traumatic stress disorder and dissociative identity disorder (mild case) and autism.  It has its advantages and disadvantages  i will admit.  But it's very human to "emotionally creative". 
I am also going to be a nail artist and hair dresser as well as a bestselling author instead of a tattoo artist.   Less classes.  Which is what I want.   I already have the author part as I am doingba nine book series in ebook for fun and for Amazon Kindle direct publishing.   Yes I am a published author.

I lie to go trick or treating still even in my thirties and will continue to do some until I am read to hang up the halloween make.  Last year's I was a dead bride.

Can you see the southern cross.  I gave seen once on my family travels with my parents it was a beautiful sight.  But up hear we have the big dipper and little dipper my favorite constellations.  I am a big stargazer and astronomer.   This is why this time if year  = autumn is my favorite season for stargazing before bed.  Even though I fall asleep at 12 midnight.  
I new some Japanese, some uighur and some Arabic learning Spanish and other languages.
I like languages. 
I also watch Netflix and listen to every thing from vinyls to cds to Spotify.
I like music and will be saving money for an instrument.   I have already have steel toung drum a jaw harp and kalimba and acoustic guitar.   I also Celtics drum.   And I also  dj for my self.  

Hope to hear from you soon
Best to friendship

Bruises.