Russia

Hello alena
How are you doing
I'm doing fine thank you it's nice to meet you as well.
Being LGBTQ is more about love respect and companionship than the physical stuff. It's no different from heterosexuality except you with the same partner of the same gender is no dear friend. I know it's rare and Russia and east Europe, as there is some kind of thing going on there but anyway there's nothing really much to being lesbian except being a loving person and a kind person to the person you love the most. What is Russia like. I've always wanted to go there even though I don't think I could go there but that's another story I was born in Romania and which was near Russia. How did I meet my girlfriend was on IMVU 3-D chat group.  If you want you can look it up on your App Store which is a IMVU. And you'll find it's a lot of fun and you'll meet lots of interesting people there's some perverts near Motel some good people there too. I also made a good friend on IMVU as well.  As for me and my girlfriend we broke up because she was doing silly stuff online that I'm not gonna mention because it was inappropriate. But anyway I am an artist an author musician and power as well as a photographer I would like to give you some of my artwork via email. I hope we can be friends. It's nice to meet you as well. I do digital art and traditional or hand made Art.  Are usually do get the large because it's a lot more creative than the handmade art. I'm hoping to be a nail salon technician and a hairdresser as well as a best-selling author, I like to s t a r g a z e right read watch Netflix and listen to my record player or CD player I'm very old-school I don't do watch out for anything on your email or paper ladders for emails, Usually emails. 
On my record player I listen to everything from Pop to Russian music traditional Russian music and on my CDs on Spotify I listen to techno and Celtic music. Even though I don't have a lick of Celtic in May. No friends there.
Hope to hear from you soon Bruises