Taiwan

Hello Chung
How are you doing.
I am doing fine thank you.  I have been to an every free market and got some cds, art and books.   In Canada we call these places recycling centers. 
More about Canada is that it's election time my least favorite time because you have to pick the best rich person to run your country.  Not my favorite.  I just randomly pick a party and be done with it.
In Canada we have elections usually every 5 years but because of covid people are getting ticked off and want change. 
We usually are an accepting country and allow everyone and their dog in if they have pure intent but lately.some people started hating Asian and Muslims because of the virus.   There has been a few fight recorded in the new that disturb me.
But if you find the right person they can be your friend if you pick someone else is hatefull then you have a nightmare on your hands.  I had to learn that one they hard way.
From ages 6-18 your education is free but not easy as elementary school can be like prison especially the catholic school system.  Very scary.  I could have been a doctor if it weren't for limited education meaning payed university and college.  I am just giving you the honest account of Canadian life.  We are now different from another country.  
Quebec  wants to separate for quite some times because they just do and it's causing the rest of Canada problems.
I will tell you more positive things as I think of them for example the grab and go recycling center that you can get free stuff in bulk.

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises