Hello there Caitlin
How are you doing sorry to spring this email on you I found your email on your profile and sorry to help myself with emailing and introducing myself. How are you doing.

My name is bruises Melanson from Ottawa Ontario Canada I take it you're from the US. I am interested in being your friend and Pen Pal wire email and then may be going through snail mail letters later on. A little bit about me is I'm an LGBTQ female married and also an artist author musician and photographer I would like to go to stargazing I have been stargazing since I was four years old and I also do a lot of reading and writing. I am also interested and biology as well as psychology and other interesting things.
The trees changing colour where is the where you are. Because where I am in Canada Ottawa train the leaves are changing colour and they are beautiful right now. Mostly they're still green but there's some rain orange and yellow is coming out. Pretty soon it'll be Halloween how are you doing with your country with or without the virus.
Then you should know about me is that I have PTSD and D ID as well as Asperger's so I'm a little off the odd duck part sorry.
In Canada we are no different from the United States we have festivals fairs and activities as well as shopping and other cool stuff but it's kind of slow down because of the virus. I hope to hear from you soon
Bruises