Morrocco

Salaam aliekum Mustafa
How are you doing today?
My name is bruises from Ottawa Ontario Canada. I am looking for friendship and online friendship. :) My biological grandfather was name Mustafa I believe it means chosen one in Arabic. Are you was Turkish at the time before he died and a ware but I was adopted. Sometimes I refer my self by bruises Mustafa because of my ancestors and grandfather. I was born February 4, 1989 in Bucharest Romania and was adopted at the age of two in Canada.
I am an artist author musician Photgraphy, and poet. Thyroid on an app called Wattpad and I also write on Amazon Kindle direct publishing as well I am very interested in your culture and your country as well as your friendship. My interest in morocco started when I was actually there and at the age of 11 when I went there for a holiday. I actually saw my first mosque and everything and I was very interested since then.
I like the s t a r g a z e right and also read as well as watch Netflix and also movies. I like to listen to my record player or CD player from time to time as well as Spotify. I like techno music and Middle Eastern music as well as sitar music and other good music like Goth and punk.

Little bit about you I'd like to know other than your name and the fact that you're from morocco I am interested in your personality and your friendship

Hope to hear from you soon

Bruises