India

Thank you for sharing me your favourite nithesh
I hope you don't mind me calling you that I find there's some interesting stuff that you like that are your favourites I am also I also collect records and CDs I think I mentioned that yesterday and my favourite music is usually techno and other stuff but I also listen to certain music and also Russian music traditional Russian music on my record player and techno usually on my CD player, And wrap and other stuff on my Spotify but I don't really like using Spotify because it's not that much fun.
My side that's what is the Pen Pal meets MySpace. If you're interested I can send you a link to my sage if you want and you can join and see what it's about. I am writing books based on my replies to my pen pals, To give other people who are not my Pen Pal is a glimpse into my life and lifestyle and what makes me tick. If you want I can give you a link the next time I am on Wattpad. I am very interested in writing and reading I also have a mass amount of favourite books. However I like to s t a r g a z e and Read write. I am also going through Ardene right now in Canada the leaves are changing and I'm having a lazy day right now I'm eating an easy day I'm just getting caught up on my writing and emails. I am very interested in autumn because Halloween is coming you know what Halloween is a North American Holiday what are you call pumpkins in the shop and collect junk food. It's very from last year I was a zombie bride. I just hope that Halloween is coming up pretty soon this year and that covid does not put a damper on Halloween this year. We still have to wear masks and there's talk about the vaccine passport but I have been vaccinated twice maybe want to be three times but right now as of now I have been vaccinated completely until the third vaccine comes out if there is a third vaccine. We are going through election time in Canada which is a very annoying time right now for me because I don't like voting very much. I hope that the right person gets in but I could care less.
My birthday is on February 4 if you just want to know and I am very interested in learning more about you and your hobbies I also do a lot of artwork and other stuff but I don't care, very bad cook. My father try to teach me how to cook one time but he yelled at me and caused the drama to me and I can handle it so I don't deal with cooking very easily. I don't even bake.
Hope to hear from you soon
Bruises