♯ 𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘅.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

as you watched your mother drive off, you began to wonder if you should have taken your mother's offer, and fixed the wedge you had recently put between you and the dual-haired male.

Ever since you landed in Japan the memories of the past had been hitting you like a train. You weren't very fond of the airport, to say the least.

It was just too many people.

You had to find your own way home. Your Japanese wasn't the best anymore since you were gone for a while, to an English-speaking country at that.

You just prayed you didn't make a total idiot of yourself on your first day back home. You pushed yourself up from the small sitting area and headed in the direction where the taxis should be.

The taxi turned onto the familiar street, and soon the ride was over. After you tipped the man and wished him a safe journey back, you made your way up the driveway of the house.

Nothing had changed, the house looked the exact same way it did when you left it. The nostalgia was nerve-racking, especially when you got onto the porch and took a small glance at the house a couple of ways down.

The days of you and Kenma back in high school flooded your memory.

You hastily waited on the porch of your house for Kenma to exit his home. It was almost like a routine for you both to walk to school together, including the early mornings like this one when he had volleyball practice.

When you did see his house door open, you ran quickly back inside to your mother to bid her goodbye and to get your belongings. By the time you finished Kenma was already be in front of your house and you both would make your journey to school.

You deeply exhaled as you looked away from the house. It was one of the many vivid memories that play over in your mind like a broken record. You turned your attention back to your own house, in hopes to get inside and take a nice warm bath.

But your attention and mind kept on drifting to that house down the street. And then your thoughts eventually drifted to him.

It wasn't easy being back, even if it was only was couple of hours since you landed.

You had memories all over this place, all over this street.