♯ 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

It had been two days since.

Just the shell of him remained. It was like he left when she did. His parents were worried.

Her mother had visited earlier to apologize and brought a cake as another apology.

He couldn't bring himself to eat it. Every time he glanced at it her face flashed in his mind, it was killing him. He didn't do anything cause any and everything reminded him of her. He had made everything about her so much, that without her he was nothing.

Even school became hurtful. He moved his games down to the basement since most of them were from her and all reminded him of her. Sleeping was a no because his sheets smelled like her.

He hated it, but he wouldn't dare take the sheets of the bed.

Weeks went by. Kuroo had left to start his journey in America as well, leaving him all alone. Kuroo didn't leave until he knew Kenma was better, making him weeks late for college. He didn't mind since it was his best friend, but eventually, he had to leave.

The silence was nice. His mind was empty and he had found it better to keep his feelings away. Kuroo called him a zombie whenever he did call.

He was doing better. He didn't forget her either, he just avoided thinking about it or doing anything to trigger it.

But whenever he heard her voice on the phone when he called Kuroo everything came back. The box he kept closing always opened back, tumbling over and spilling its insides.

He didn't might her breaking his heart cause he thought that she was just as broken as him. But she wasn't.

Everyone heals differently. But he wasn't expecting her to move on so quickly. He still had trouble leaving home without looking at her house and remembering.

He never once doubted her or their relationship, but seeing her move on not even a whole month after they broke up made him think. He felt bad for thinking that way, but it couldn't be helped.

Just like when he'd lay in bed at night and think of the 'what if's'

He wished she cared more about their relationship. But blaming her for everything wouldn't get him anywhere. He felt like he had a fault for it too.

If he had known sooner or if he'd said something when he did realize. He just wished things would have played out differently or had not happened at all.

He was like shattered glass.

It broke in an instant and whoever tried to clean it up ends up getting cut. The only thing getting cut was himself, he wasn't suicidal. It was just that moving on from her was two steps forward and ten steps back process.

He'd swear he was over her until he mistakenly sees her when he's talking to Kuroo. Then he's crying into his pillow wishing she never left him.

But he wouldn't trade it for anything. If he moved on then he'd have to forget. Forgetting her meant to him that he'd have to let her go.

He didn't want to let her go. No matter what she did or who she was with, she was still his. Her heart was rightfully his, everyone else was just a distraction.

They'd find their way back to each other because they were soulmates.

He just had to wait until she realized it.

He'd be here, no matter how long it takes.

She stopped trying, not him. If was up to him back then, they would still be together.