♯ 𝗼𝗻𝘇𝗲.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

"What do we have to talk about...exactly?" he questioned as he leaned back into the uncomfortable chair, watching the girl's movements.

She didn't know. Although she did all of this; dragging him to a coffee shop and ordering food, she didn't have a proper motive.

Could she talk about them?

It was the perfect opportunity, even if she acted blindly into getting him here. There was really no other chance, probably no other day like this that she'd get Kenma to go with her anywhere again. So thinking simply, it had to be now.

"Can we talk about us?" she hesitated, "it's okay if you don't want to!"

No, it's not. Talk to me, please.

Kenma stopped for a minute, she wanted to talk about them. Why? Would it be such a bad thing?

But did he really want to talk? Yeah, it would be good for both of them, but did he want that? Did he want them to be friends again or did he want this- closure? Would it be over when he heard her reasoning? Would the pain finally stop?

What did he want? What was he looking for? Her?! A reason? A chance to do what she did?

"Hey! relax," she murmured as she reached out to touch him after taking a look at his panicked face, "don't overthink it, okay?"

It had been a while since they were in a situation like this.

Even though, technically, it was just a touch. It wasn't logically possible for sparks to fly as everyone else said. But for him, it was more of; him feeling at home..relaxed. He didn't have to think too much.

"Thank you," he managed to whisper. He knew she heard him so it didn't matter. The coffee shop started to get a little crowded and louder since it was the main food source by the market outside of the indoor food area.

"It's getting crowded, c'mon let's go," she said, even though she did want she did; leaving and all, she didn't forget the small things.

"If you want to talk to him, it's best to do it in an empty space or far away from a crowd," Kuroo's voice sounded over the facetime call. Since she was in Japan now he was basically alone, so he made it a routine to call her after he finished talking to Kenma. "He'll be more focused,"

She lightly grabbed his hand when they exited the coffee shop. Old habits die hard. After apologizing and slowly retrieving back her hand, Kenma somewhat voiced that there was a park close by and that they could talk there.

When they arrived at the park, it took a while, but the pair found a nice bench under a tree, a good distance away from people to spare them the embarrassment that would surely be following them in the conversation.

After a dreadful minute or so of awkward silence, she spoke up, "I never actually told you the reason why, right?" She leaned back onto the tree a bit getting comfortable while she watched Kenma.

Should I really tell him? What am I going to say? What if I say the Wrong Thing? Holy Shit.

"I guessed it though, was I wrong?" he spoke flatly as he shifted his attention to her.

Was he wrong?