♯ 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"Hey, get up," Kenma whispered softly as he gently nudged the girl that was sleeping next to him. She groaned loudly as she turned in the other direction and her bonnet fell off slightly revealing her hair slightly. Kenma sighed with a small smile as he fixed her bonnet and didn't even flinch when she opened her eyes and immediately glared at him.

"Good morning." He said with a smile as he backed away from her and walked towards the door. She could only look around with confusion because he vanished from the door without even giving her a chance to reply back. Instead of bothering her head about his weird behavior, she walked over to the bathroom to try to make herself look presentable.

When she heard him enter back into the room, she shook her head at the sound of hearing him fumbling around the room. Whatever he was doing, he was clearly in a rush.

"If you don't be careful, you'll break something," she said from the bathroom as she wiped her hands on a towel, shaking her head again as she heard the boy grumbling profanities. She stepped out of the room to see what was giving him such a hard time and also to question his weird behavior - when she saw what he did for her.

It was breakfast. Cinnamon pancakes, scrambled eggs, a bowl of oatmeal, and a glass of apple juice - all on a tray that was placed neatly onto a table that he probably dragged from the corner of this room. The meal was something her mom made for her back in high school - she was surprised that Kenma even knew about it because there was only one morning when he came over to have breakfast with her back then when her mom served them the same thing.

"You remembered?" she whispered before breaking out into a smile and going over to hug him. The breakfast was a simple gesture, a small thing compared to what else he wanted to do for her and for what else he had planned for today.

"How could I forget?" he mumbled as he accepted her hug and placed his head onto hers. And they stayed like that for a while before he ushered her to go and eat. He had a bunch of events planned for them today that he spent all week thinking about. He was excited and nervous to see how the whole day would play out. But there were things at hand they needed to deal with first.

Now, she had finished eating and they were downstairs in the kitchen, She sat on the corner behind Kenma as he was in front of her washing up the dishes.

"You have something planned for today, don't you?" she questioned while swinging her feet as she stared at the boy's back. He nodded a yes at her question before turning around and leaning against the sink, "I have several things planned for today actually." he said as he watched her facial expression turn to one of excitement. He chuckled softly as he walked towards her and placed himself in between her legs and looked at her.

"Hey." she smiled at him.

"Hey." he smiled back.

"Your hair color is fading" she spoke out loud while touching his hair and closely looking at the color. He leaned further into her at her touch, and she sighed, "you need to take better care of your hair, Kenma." she scolded slightly making him laugh inwardly.