Pt. 2.5 - An alchemist's view on love

Note: This will be from Albedo's pov
Both Kaeya and Albedo slept better than they had ever slept that night. For Kaeya it was highly possible this was due to his concerning alcohol intake...but for Albedo it was having a burden lifted off his shoulders. The burden being the fear of unrecipricated love. An alchemist's view on the world is scientific, so Albedo viewed all human emotions as a simple science.

However, once he experienced falling in love he found it harder to understand. The alchemist thought that the reason he was drawn to people was because there is a need for social interaction for humans, while that may be true, not everything is numbers and equations. As his bonds grew with people he just enjoyed being around them, rather than using them as needs similar to food and water.

Albedo wanted family, so he found family in the knights, like Klee, and soon Kaeya. Kaeya confused him, why did his heart rate increase whenever he came around? Albedo often found himself wishing Kaeya were next to him, holding him. After a grueling amount of research he defined this feeling as love, a simple yet complex human desire.
Note: This was just a side story on how Albedo first viewed his feelings and love shanajajrjwj idk