Pt. 7 - Dancing in the Sun

Note: For funsies this chapter will be from Albedo's pov because why not :)

Albedo stretched, being Cheif. Alchemist was no walk in the park. Just as he was about to make some coffee, his door swung open, it was Kaeya, to whom he had recently started going put with. Albedo sighed.
"I assume you're ready to go?" Kaeya smiled and grabbed Albedo's hand "There's no time to waste! Let's go!".

Albedo hadn't expected him to be this excited to go dancing with him, now he was nervous he might get his hopes down...he wasn't as elegant as he let off.

Barbara was already well into her concert, spinning and singing as she always does. Albedo and Kaeya stopped and Kaeya held out his hand.
"May I have this dance, my dear?"

"I would be honored."

The two of them swayed together as the sun shined down on them. Their hands were sweaty and they were laughing.

Albedo was so nervous.

"You don't seem to be used to dancing." Kaeya assumed.

Albedo blushed, he wanted to act like he was. "Sorry, I just wanted to dance with you, I apologize if I'm not much fun to dance with."

Kaeya looked flustered. "No, no. That's not what I meant," He paused, "you're quite good, your dancing is uncoordinated though." Kaeya pulled Albedo in, "Just, follow my lead."

Soon the two of them were lost in the music, spinning and twirling. Albedo hadn't noticed all eyes had shifted from Barbara, to them.
Albedo could feel Kaeya's breath on him now. They were both pretty worn out, but they were having so much fun it fun it didn't matter.

Albedo wanted to stay like this forever. The bliss of being held in Kaeya's arms as they shared a moment like no other, he couldn't help but blush.
Kaeya dipped Albedo down, holding his head. The song ended and that's when they noticed. Kaeya pulled Albedo back up, and they headed over to the bar Diluc had set up outside.

"Gah, I realllllyyyy need something refreshing." Kaeya whined.

"Hm, agreed. I think dandelion wine would suffice." Albedo replied, Diluc nodded and served them shortly after.

"Kaeya," Albedo was turning red, "could you ever see yourself getting married?".

Kaeya looked surprised, but also a little hurt "Geez, can't you just say the two of us, you do love me, don't you?"
Albedo smiled.

"Of course I do."