Pt. 6 - An Invitation to Dance

Kaeya heard a knock on the door. His heart started beating, praying it would be the Cheif Alchemist.

"Come in."

"Hi." Albedo said with a smile. Kaeya nearly died. Albedo's smile was always so genuine. Just as Albedo was moving in towards Kaeya, the door slammed open.

"ALBEDO!!"

Albedo turned around clearly pissed off, but somehow managed a kind expression.

"Good afternoon Klee, what can I do for you?" Albedo asked kneeling down so he could talk to her better.

"You left me and Dodoco all alone at home last night," Klee pouted, and the guilt hit Albedo.
"I was so scared! I had to read a bedtime story to myself." Albedo hugged Klee.
"I'm so sorry, I never meant to scare you, I was at Mr. Kaeya's house all night" Klee jumped back.

"I remember hearing something
about that! People say you and Mr. Kaeya have feelings for eachother. Kaeya and Albedo looked at eachother. "I already thought so. You guys would always stare at eachother and sit close and look so sad when one of you left."

Kaeya smiled and laughed. "I never knew the Crimson Knight was so intuitive. If you had told me Albedo had the hots for me I would've made my move sooner."

Albedo chuckled and ruffled Klee's hair. "Now, I have important things to talk about with Mr. Kaeya, so I'll see you later."

Albedo told her as he got up. "'Kay!" She ran off, bombs bouncing around as she went.

Albedo walked over next to Kaeya. "So
Kaeya-" Kaeya sat Albedo on his lap.

"Not so fast Mr. Cheif Alchemist, let's save the chit-chat for later."
Kaeya's warm lips pressed against Albedo's almost immediately. Though the alchemist had things to say, he gave into the pleasure and allowed him to fall deep into Kaeya's kiss.
Albedo felt Kaeya's cold hand on the back of his neck, this was the first time they had ever been this intimate. (while sober) Kaeya was biting Albedo's lip and kissing his neck, but Albedo didn't let him get any further than that. He lifted Kaeya's face to look at him.

"I came here to ask you something."

"And what may that be my dear?"

"In half an hour, probably less now because of your foolishness, Barbara will be holding a concert near the fountain."

"I remember hearing about that through Rosaria...forgot though the whiskey hit hard-"

"I want to ask you if you will go with me there, as my date."
Kaeya felt his face go hot. He wanted to move his head, but Albedo had switched positioned with him was on top of him with his chin in between his thumb and index finger. Kaeya smiled and nodded. Albedo sighed and got up.

"I've got some things to finish up, but please come get me whenever you're ready to leave." Albedo told Kaeya as he left.

Note: I'm so excited to write the next chapter, I'm going to try to be as descriptive as I can, I'm not a dancer but we'll see.