Pt. 4 - Aftermath

Kaeya woke up and rubbed his eye(s????), he was about to get up when he noticed something in his bed. The Cheif Alchemist sleeping next to him. Albedo sat up and yawned, once he noticed Kaeya he let out a small yelp. And the two immediately thought they had slept together. But they were both fully clothed...and had no recollection of last night..."...Good morning...?" Kaeya said, his voice shaking.
His face was so warm, Albedo's hair was messy and he was barely awake. Albedo just groaned and pulled Kaeya back down to lay next to him.

"Albedo-"

"Just stay like this for a minute, please."

Albedo's tone of voice gave Kaeya butterflies. He pulled Albedo closer. Albedo smiled and put his arm around Kaeya. They stayed like that for a while, but they eventually got up and Albedo began to make breakfast.
As Albedo was about to set their food down he saw a note on the table.

Good morning. Last night the two of you made fools of yourselves and made out in my tavern, I brought you back home.
- Diluc
It finally hit them both. Last night their biggest fear had manifested. They had been caught, it had only been two days...
"We have work today...what will Grand Master Jean have to say?" Albedo asked as he put their plates down. Kaeya knew it was rhetorical so he just sat down, in a trance.
They both ate, but had no appetite.
"There's no point in putting it off, let's go and talk to Jean." Kaeya said as he put his dish into the sink. They headed out the door, no idea as to what would await them.

Note: sorry I took so long to update!! Thanks for getting me on the leader board. :') Also this was a little shorter but I wanted a smooth ending to this chapter so I decided this was the best place to end it.