Pt. 22

Albedo was wrapped around Kaeya and twirling his long, blue, hair around his fingers. Kaeya wad just rambling about how they had given him more paperwork because he's more productive. Albedo was just smiling.

"Would you like to go out to drink?" Albedo asked, after Kaeya had finished.

"I would." Kaeya smiled.

Albedo sat up so he could look Kaeya in the eye. "Can we sit upstairs, just the two of us?" Albedo tucked his hair behind his ear.

"How romantic." Kaeya teased, putting his hands behind his head.

"Whatever." Albedo was about to scold him, but ended up hitting his head on on the head of the bed. Kaeya chuckled, and in exchange Albedo glared at him.

Kaeya sat up and hugged him. "I'm sorry, that was just karma, my dear alchemist."

Albedo sighed and smiled. He put his arms around Kaeya. Albedo kissed his neck and got up from the bed.

"Alright then, let's get ready."

"Sounds good to me." Kaeya said.

"Would you pull my hair back for me?" Kaeya asked.

"Sure thing." Albedo smiled. Kaeya sat down at his new vanity and let Albedo mess around with his hair.

After multitude of styles, Albedo decided on a braid. It was sleek and simple, and Albedo thought it framed his face well.

"It will be wavy tomorrow." Albedo noted.

"Indeed, I'll have to wear it down for the ball then. I can show everybody how pretty you made my hair look." Kaeya said as he shuffled to the door, Albedo close behind.

"You're a fool." Albedo sighed. Kaeya held out his forearm for Albedo to hold onto.

"Then what does that make you?" Kaeya teased. Albedo wrapped his arm around Kaeya's forearm and smiled.

"I suppose that makes me an even bigger fool."