2

Theonesse was already 5 years old when the Emperor summoned him. When people in the palace was informed, All of them were confused.

Didn't the emperor abandoned the Prince in most shameful place? Why he suddenly care about him? All of them had a questions and choose to shut their mouths.

"Wake up." Griselle shook Theonesse's shoulder gently. Theonesse slowly sat up. His messy hair was stuck everywhere. He looks so cute even in the morning.

He lazily murmured and pouted. "i'm awake."

"The Emperor wants to see you."

Theonesse yawned and let Griselle doll him up. "Why?"

"Did you forgot his majesty met you last night?"

He met the emperor? oh. The man who saw him sleeping at the beach and picked him up? Theonesse doesn't remember his face however he smells like vanilla making the Little Prince hugged the stranger's tight.

"Okey." He forced himself to walk around the palace. He was already 5 years old. If you add up his past life, he was already 10 years old.

"Isn't Emperor's palace far?" Theonesse yawned and raise his arms. Grey immediately pick him up and place him to his strong and sturdy chest. "I don't want to go."

"This is an order from the emperor, Young master."

The Royal maid and Royal guards learned Theonesse hates the title prince. That's why they tried to call him differently which makes Theonesse comfortable and more relax however they would surely be punished if someone found out how they address their prince.

"Five chocolate?"

"two."

"Fine." Theonesse blow his cheeks and gently lay his head to the butler's neck. Theonesse looks rather small for his age since he was left alone in cold palace for almost three years before Griselle and Grey found him. He was even smaller than the Princess which makes them distress.

"He is the prince?" Felix greeted them and observe Theonesse closely. All of them were aware he doesn't resemble the Emperor except his pink eyes from consort Diana. Some people said that was the exact reason why he was not favored.

From his smooth black hair and beautiful pink eyes- He doesn't looks like a royalty. Del Alger obelia are famous for their blue ocean eyes and blond hair.

"Please follow me." Grey nodded slightly and held the prince tightly in his arms. Felix found it odd however he was the same with the princess, he likes to carry her before. Sadly the princess was already old enough and was not suitable for a royal knight to hold her without malicious.

"Wait for me?" Theonesse asked Grey before he opened the huge door.

"We will wait for your return, Your highness." Griselle answered and slightly bowed.

Theonesse smiled and turn his back not knowing his royal butler and royal maid have worried expressions on their faces.

"Prince Theonesse Del Alger Obelia is here, your majesty." Felix announced as he closed the door to leave.

"Sit." Theonesse nodded and slowly sat on the sofa. There are bunch of sweets infront of him, he did not dare to touch.

Theonesse quietly observed the Emperor infront of him. The handsome man's eyes were close. His robe clothes looks expensive and he has a very gorgeous blond hair.

"Do you know who i am?"

Theonesse immediately answer without fear. He looks straight to his cold blue eyes. "The Emperor. Claude Del Alger Obelia."

"You are aware." The emperor cold voice reached his ears. "Then why would you let them address you as young master?"

"I let them, Your majesty." Theonesse nodded. "They are my family."

The plates and cups shattered making Theonesse scared. He didn't dare to look into the Emperor's eyes again.

"Family?" Claude can feel himself getting annoyed he wants to kill the disrespectful maid and butler however he can cleary see The Prince cherish those pest enough to call them his family. "You are a prince."

"I live in cold palace where the hostages princess and prince-"

"Cold palace?"

"Grey and Griselle is always with me, your majesty." Theonesse smile softy. "They are important to me."

The prince didn't notice claude dark expression when he heard his words.

"From now on you will live in main palace." The emperor dismissed which left him shocked.