10

No matter how long the Prince waits Athanasia never come back as if she had disappeared. Theonesse who looks hopeful before becomes gloomy. He stays beside the window waiting for his sister to tell her everything is alright and he does not need to worry anymore.

Theonesse wants to see her smile and tell him they can go back to what they used to be.

It's such a painful scene to watch the once happy prince become like this.

The prince never cried again and even smiled. They lost him even before they noticed it. The Amirr twins who was beside him all the time can't do anything but to accompany him all day. They can't fill the void inside Theonesse's heart because the people he yearned for were either loosing their life or somewhere they cannot reach.

Amirr twins may have power to protect Theonesse however they can't make him happy the same way his family did.

"Young master." Grey put a cup of tea and a tray of cookies on the table. Theonesse didn't respond and remained looking at the window where there are thousands of flowers. "You didn't eat this morning."

"I'm fine."

Grey wants to tell him it's not the right answer. He stares at the fragile back of the prince. He misses how Theonesse would cling in his arms.

"I understand." Grey didn't dare to force Theonesse. He wants the prince to feel he will be there when he needs him. "I will be back later."

Theonesse nodded and bit his lips. He feels bad for treating Grey and Griselle like that however he can't help it. He was depressed to the point he can't feel anything anymore.

His mind was filled with nothing but his memories with his two families. Both worlds reminds him how useless he was. He always failed his parents and his sister.

He was aware none of this was his fault and yet there were voices inside his head blaming him for not being able to do anything.

Why the people he love always have to suffer?

His sister who accompany him at his dead and now Athanasia.

They both sacrificed eveything and all he did was to watch them fight the battle meant for him.

"Griselle." For the first time since they come here, He calls the royal maid who was stunned. "Do you think i'm strong?"

The royal maid was depressed when she heard those words. She squeezed her hands and smiled brightly. "Your power is something not everyone can have. It is a gift that only you could use. Young master, you can create a miracle. Your existence is precious to us and to everyone who met you."

Theonesse lowered his gaze and silently he whispered. "Why do you have so much faith in me?"

Griselle stares at his black hair. "A seed began to become a flower because of sun. For us, you are a moon who shines in the darkness."

Theonesse stood up and slowly walks towards to Griselle. He smiled and this time it was genuine.

If he was a moon then he have to survive so the stars who stays together with him in the darkness can shine and accompany him until forever.

"I want to visit the garden."

Grey who was hiding all the time held the prince's pale hand and guide him to walk. Griselle was on the back watching her brother and the prince finally interact with each other.

The Prince was strong that's why they are willing to wait for him just like how the stars can't shine without their moon.

Even if the cloud was hiding the sky from their view. The smile on the face of three souls was enough to lighten up the world.