9

"You're so cruel, papa." Athanasia's voice was heard as she gaze on the Emperor. His father who attempted to killed her. There was a sadness visible on her beautiful face as the smile on her lips slowly disappeared leaving nothing but an empty feelings.

The Emperor finally woke up and it was supposed to be a fortunate news for both of the prince and the princess. The eyes who used to look at her with warmth was now filled with familiar coldness.

It made the princess brought back to a memories she once desperately forgotten. The memories repeatedly played on her mind until Athanasia wished she never existed.

"I don't want to get tired of loving you, papa however this time, i would choose Theo over you."

Her voice was full of sorrow as her hands shakes uncontrollably. The princess was always cheerful and beautiful but this time her appearance was different.

As if Athanasia was already gone and her soul was crying to be saved.

"I want to protect my brother, Your majesty."

For the last time she tried to smile even though it broke her inside. She disappears with her firm descision to shield her younger twin brother away from the excruciating pain she had experienced.

She will try to keep her smile because Theonesse's tears shattered her heart more than anything else.

"Athy." Theonesse held Athanasia's tighter not letting her go even if she tried. The princess looks so helpless. Good thing he can't see her expression as his eyes were close.

Knowing nothing at the same time everything. The unspeakable truth was not completely hidden. The heart of the two sibling was silently dying. The mutual pain they had was stronger but they remained silent in each other's arms.

Athanasia never had a security ever since she can remember. The survival she had to overcome since she was born but right now she had someone to protect.

Theonesse. The brother she least expected to come. She thought she already knew everything however Theonesse proves him wrong. She doesn't know why he's here and she will do anything to keep him in this world.

Once more she sang her thoughts away and made the prince slowly relax. Looking back at everything and silenly hoping she will succeed.

"It's time to go." Lucas' voice was heard as the twins was having their moment. This scene was suprisingly beautiful if the circumstances was different.

"Please." Theonesse tried not to cry and bit his lips. He doesn't want Athanasia to go. After knowing what happened last time he feared when he looked away his sister will be gone.

Theonesse was slowly loosing himself and Athanasia was aware of it. That's why even though she was unsure, She had to do something. The unpredictable outcome was nothing and knowing this she was not afraid.

Even if she died, She will bring back the Emperor.

"Nonsense." Athanasia look up and saw Lucas' dark expression. His black long hair and red eyes was printed in her memory. It stays there as her heart slowly beats faster. "You won't die. I'll make sure of it."

"I know."

"Good."

The magic slowly dance around the room. It sparkle like a star and moon on the sky. The combination of their power makes Theonesse no longer feels afraid. He stays silent as everything unfolds in front of his eyes.

He watch the back of his sister slowly disappeared and left him with a promise she will be back. Theonesse wants to believe in everything Athanasia says because she never once let him down.

In Theonesse's eyes, Athanasia was powerful in ways she saved him from darkness. She reminds her of a sun. Theonesse looks up to her while she gives him happiness.

"Your highness." Grey who was silently watching Theonesse standing with blank look on his face. He kneeled down infront of the prince and smiled. Griselle was aware of his brother's intention that's why she hugged the Prince she took care for years.

"We will stay with you."

Theonesse nodded. "Let's go."

The Twins accompany the prince to go back to the place where he hated and loved the most. It's a place where the three of them used to live their own world.

As if they go back to the past at those times he haven't met the Lovely Princess nor the Cold Emperor.