7

"Athanasia?" Claude asked as he bring the tea to his lips while focusing on the Prince who looks adorable with his new clothes. He was probably the most beautiful boy and everyone in the palace especially the Emperor and Crown princess was agreed to it.

"She's having a tea party, Your majesty."

The cup clanked when he place it on the elegant table.

The Cold Emperor and Quiet Prince didn't talk that much. Claude would glance at his son from time to time. Theonesse would put cookies on Claude's plate thinking the Emperor likes sweets.

It's peaceful and harmonous.

"Recently, Did someone tried to talk to you?"

Theonesse was confused nonethless he answered. "I don't know but a guest with tattoo—"

"Tattoo?" Claude's stare at his son's eyes and glance at Felix. Felix nodded and went ahead with stiff expression.

Theonesse shrugged off his shoulder and forgot the topic after the Emperor place another set of cookies infront of him. Theonesse didn't stay longer and ran straight to Athanasia's room.

"Theo!" Athanasia kissed his cheeks and won't let him go. Fortunately Lucas separated her before Theonesse lost his breath.

"Good to see you again, Lucas." Theonesse politely smiled. He really admire Lucas because he was strong and he saved his lovely sister.

He watch both of them bicker while he silently ate the cookies personally baked by the royal chef. Theonesse have a big appetite and his stomach can eat everything until Grey's warning eyes tells him it's enough. The prince still feels sour everytime he remember Grey didn't let him eat cookies as punishment for two days.

"Idiot! do it again!"

"Fine!" Athanasia pouted after being scolded. A magic surrounds the room and in blink of an eye. They are at someone else house which makes the calm prince panicked and he almost spit the cookie in his mouth.

"Princess?" A silver hair boy with golden eyes. Lucas secretly roll his eyes which is seen by Theonesse who laughed.

The boy looks surprised when he saw Theonesse. "May i know your name?"

"His name is Theonesse and he is my brother."

The silver boy looks scared as he immediately apologize. "Pardon my rudeness, Your highness."

Theonesse just smiled. "This prince doesn't mind."

"Ejekiel!" A voice shouted and they saw a brown haired girl with familiar blue eyes running to their direction. She touched her mouth in shocked when she saw Athanasia.

"Jennette? oh! i'm sorry for visiting you without notice."

The four talks around especially Athanasia and Jennette. Ejekiel looks excited while Lucas looks bored and Theonesse's sleepy expression was seen.

"Theonesse." He rubs his eyes and glance at Lucas. He understood the impatient magician and held Athanasia's wrist to tell her they have to go.

"It's an honor." Ejekiel smiled after Athanasia thanked them.

Theonesse glance at Jennette and Ejekiel before Athanasia held his hand and they disappeared.

Theonesse never had a friend in his first life. He was always sick to the point he barely had chance to go to school. When his parents died when he was barely 5. Theonesse was stuck at his home with his sister since they can no longer afford to pay the hospital bills.

His sister who always tried to work home and write a novels. She can't do jobs since she was a minor. Theonesse also saw how his sister sacrificed her social life just to take care of him.

Watching Athanasia having friends gives Theonesse a mixed feelings however seeing how happy she was, For some reason Theonesse was no longer guilty.

"Athy."

"Hmm?" Athanasia smiled and play with his brother's hair.

"Nothing."

Theonesse close his eyes and hope he can always see the smile on Athanasia's face.