14

Theonesse placed his lips on Reyasha's hand as a sign of respect for a lady or a princess. Reyasha seems unbothered and nonchantly about the Prince.

The ethic and rules of Al Caden royal family could be said immoral and disgusting. They used the princesses as bargain for political marriage. Reyasha, the youngest princess was send to Obelian Empire after retaliating against the Emperor's order of marrying a 60 years old dying duke.

Reyasha like Athanasia had to fight in order to survive however she had it worse since Caden Empire allows marriage for underage children. She was forced to kneeled down because she was born as a woman.

Just like how any other children from Caden Empire. She had no choice but to blankened her heart to protect her own dignity.

She was born as princess and she will die as one. That was the promise a young princess made when she witness how her mother turn into a disgusting whore.

Theonesse let go of her hand and sat down on the bench again. There's peaceful aura around him as Reyasha was openly staring at him. Her blue eyes follow his action of picking the most beautiful flower among the field.

The docile Prince and his dedicate fingers held a torn rose. He slowly traced his finger on the petals. Theonesse knows Princess Reyasha. Infact he once caught a glimpse of her when he was 5 years old. She was the reason why he knows how cruel the world he was reincarnated in.

Her bruised knees and legs that looks unsightly however she still raised her chin with confidence.

"Even a royalty had to suffer and be humilated." Theonesse lowered the flower and placed it on his lap.

Reyasha blinked her beautiful blue eyes. "Being on top doesn't mean you can reach the heaven. All of us are meant to suffer and those who survive are allowed to be closer to God."

"There's a God?"

Theonesse watch Reyasha sat on the grass and continued what she was doing before. She was trying to make a thorny crown made from red roses'.

"God was the one who created this world. She wished for everyone to follow the light. However the God underestimated the humans' greed. The God sacrificed herself to save our ancestors. It's been thousands of years since the God disappeared and all the heroes that had been blessed by power was the First Emperors of 6 Empires."

"My Empire was named after the hero who was known for being a sexual offender. Wanna know why he was choosen? It was because he used to be pure until he lost his beloved because of God."

"His beloved was killed?" Reyasha slightly nodded.

"His lover was one of the black magic user. Unfortunately, He was forced to kill her." Reyasha sighed and there was no sympathy in her eyes. "The truth was, that girl was also forced to use the black magic. She was abducted and tortured by them."

Theonesse won't deny that he was still fortunate enough to never experience those after reincarnation. Although he was abandoned, he was never humilated or tortured the point he wished he was dead.

The Prince opened his mouth and silently asked. "Why would the God allow it?"

"The God had to sacrifice one person to saved the millions. It's easier to say that the God also abandoned her people. She gave up on them because she want to protect the pure ones."

Theonesse didn't say anything again or retort back. His mind was forming a lot of thoughts that was unknown. For some reason he was shocked to find out this world's God is a woman.

"The world is very unfair to woman. Even the God herself can't changed it." Reyasha with her cold smile slowly place the thorny crown on her head. She looks like a Queen of hell making his way to the Angel send by heaven.

"If she can't do it right then i will."

The Prince smiled, silently admiring the Princess infront of him. Even Griselle besides him nodded approvingly secretly thinking this Scary princess is dangerous. She should hide his young master from bad omen.

"Do you think it's impossible?"

Theonesse never believed in limitation. Even the death didn't manage to stop him from finding ways to be happy. Sometimes he think he is selfish however for people around him he is always willing to do anything.

"No, not at all." The Prince laughed softly. His beautiful eyes shone brightly as his hair was messed because of the wind.

This the first time the Princess saw something so pelicular yet so beautiful. For the eyes of unpure Reyasha, Theonesse contrast to her makes her discourage and envious.

It's just blocked by his sincere words and actions that Reyasha slowly soften her expressions. This is the real Reyasha who used to be kind and untainted.

"Are you sure you are not the God's Child? Cause i'm pretty sure you are send by her."

Theonesse froze when he heard Falco's voice. Reyasha was confused and Grey who was pissed enough to release murderous aura.

"Oh god." Griselle cried helplessly and wished for her young master to stop attracting weirdos.