8

"Theo?"

Athanasia's blue eyes look straight to him making the sickly prince weakly smiled. Theonesse was lying next to his sister with sad expression. They already planned to visit the Emperor together however The prince once again didn't notice how bad his condition was and collapsed.

"Blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelian empire."

The Emperor with dark expression made his way to Theonesse's
bed. He didn't say a word and caress his son's black hair. "How is he?"

"The prince collapsed due to exhaustion. He needs to rest for a while, Your majesty." The royal physician answered.

"Dismissed."

Theonesse glance at Griselle and Grey who both nodded before they also went out.

"Don't get sick." It's more like a command.

The prince slighly smiled while enjoying how comfortable it feels when Claude gently brush his hair. "Okey."

The cold Emperor was observing the sick Prince and would narrowed his eyes everytime the prince slighly cough. Theonesse body was slightly cold that's why the Emperor use a magic which make him more comfortable.

"Listen to papa, Theo!" Athanasia nodded and hugged him tighter. She looks so worried. "You can't get sick!" 

"Sleep." Claude place a hand over his eyes and slowly he fell asleep. He was so happy that even in his dreams he can see Athanasia's smile and The Emperor's cold face.

These two people never failed to visit him everytime they heard he was sick. The Emperor would abandoned his work and Athanasia would stay all day with him until he feels better.

It reminds him of how his sister would stay up with him and would not sleep just to make sure he was comfortable. How his dad would cook a soup even though he was quite clumsy and his mom would sing him a lullaby to sleep.

He missed his family.

"Get well soon, Theo." She heard Athanasia's voice. He can also feel Claude's presense. For once he thought he will never love them. Those thoughts were useless because he found himself smilling and crying for them.

Theonesse found another Home.

"His majesty!"

Theonesse ran straight to the door when he heard the Emperor's in danger. His weak body almost collapse when he saw the Emperor lying on the bed.

He can't hear anything as well as move his own body. Theonesse wants to protest when Grey forcefully took him away. He cried a lot making the people around him especially the Amirr twins sympatize with him.

Grey with his unshakeable expression looks stiff as he made his way to the Prince's chamber. This is the first time they witness the prince cried so much he had trouble with breathing.

"The Emperor will be alright, Your highness." Griselle hugged the sick prince and place him on bed. He was supposed to be with Athanasia last time however she fell into coma due to magic.

The young prince insisted being with his sister even though he himself was sick. Now that he heard the Emperor's condition. Theonesse was no longer calm and made his way to Claude's chamber with his weakened body.

Felix was distressed. First it was the fragile Prince and Athanasia fell into coma. And now the Emperor.

"How about Athy?" Theonesse no longer have energy to protest. He obediently let Griselle take care of him.

"His majesty saved Athanasia. Hopefully the princess will wake up soon."

Theonesse felt so useless. He never improved even though he was reincarnated. He was still a fragile and weak boy. He still have no power to save his own family.

If he was only strong.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as the consciousness takes him away not knowing when he wake up everything had changed. He would wish he never wake up from his dreams.