15

Theonesse always thought he was lonely. That nobody would dare to love someone like him. You can't expect him to gain confidence after being someone with title but no power.

He is a Prince but he was also not.

That's what he concluded after living a new life as Theonesse Del Alger Obelia.

No matter how much years had passed. He still felt unfamiliar in this world. Maybe because he always felt he wasn't supposed to be here and it was a mistake.

Overthinking sometimes leads him to hate himself. Infact if Amirr Twins weren't with him all this time, he would surely be dead grieving and suffering from unfairness and injustice.

Although some people think he should blame the Emperor for abandoning him or Athanasia for having a better life than him. He did not because at the end of the day, it would cost him nothing but bad resentment.

Even before the Emperor or Athanasia. He had a parents who guided him in those short but meaningful five years of his past life. They taught him a lot and never got tired of showing him how forgiveness and kindness were something that were free but valuable.

He saw his family suffered from unfairness of the society. His mom would still smile at the costumers who has unreasonable demands or his dad who sacrifice his recent job to established a business. His sister who was subject of bullying never fought back instead used her genius mind to tactically expelled the bullies from school.

The young child watched his simple family fought all the way to survive for all of them to be on the same table with foods and happy memories.

He would never forgot the happiness and their kind words. He would never forgot his mom's silly smile and his dad's raspy voice.

His sister's power to make everything all right despite of shouldering all the problems on her small back.

He is Theonesse Del Alger Obelia, The 1st Prince of Obelian Empire, however he would always be his parent's youngest child and his sister's younger brother.

It would never changed.

"Let me go!"

Theonesse smile by himself while watching Falco complained to his handsome butler, Grey Amirr.

"He's annoying." Reyasha averted her gaze and continue what she was doing. It didn't escape Theonesse's eyes and ears. He secretly agreed making the Reyasha raised her eyebrows. "You agreed?"

"Hmm." Theonesse didn't deny it. "It's one of his charms but sometimes it's too much."

"And you tolerated it?"

"I guess."

Reyasha felt the Prince was too patient and she suspected he was a masochist. Truthfully if someone as persistent as Falco become her friend. He would surely be dead before he even had a chance to bother her.

Falco on the other hand, shuddered and look at his back where he saw Reyasha looking at him with her cold eyes.

"What?" For someone reason Falco got some feeling this scary princess is his biggest nightmare after the Royal Butler.

"Prince." He cried making Theonesse put a hand on his forehead. Falco hide behide his back and held his shoulder to peek at Reyasha. "She is planning a murder."

"It's no fun that you figure it out." Reyasha sounded so disappointed and it made Falco more freak out than he ever was. "You should put a lease on him."

"I'm not a dog!" Falco was furious he almost attacked the Nonchantly Princess. Of course that was only his wishful thinking since even Theonesse was aware Reyasha is something you shouldn't challenge or you'll be facing dead.

"Young master, it's already late. I'm afraid you will catch cold." Griselle's voice broke the atmosphere or upcoming murder scene because Reyasha was obviously pissed by the 2nd prince's personality.

Theonesse nodded. He gesture Grey to took Falco away from the Princess. Grey understood it and dragged the fuming 2nd Prince.

Reyasha and Theonesse had a good understanding after meeting each other. That's why Reyasha raised her hand and put it on top of Theonesse's head.

This is a sign of affection in Caden Empire to their younger siblings. It is also a way for them to tell you they accepted you.

Theonesse allow her and slowly he smiled to the Princess infront of him.

"You can visit me anytime. I hope you don't mind, Princess."

Reyasha with her cold expression nodded and turn away not looking back again but she said. "Just make sure to restrained someone or i won't be blame if you found him choking on his blood."

It was a threat however Theonesse can also feel Reyasha doesn't hate Prince Falco that much. Maybe because Falco isn't exactly a likeable person. He had weird tendency of showing his liking to people.

Nobody likes clingy people who don't know when to draw a line. Theonesse who was experienced more than the childish Prince. That's why he was willing to let Falco made his way to his life even though sometimes he knows he would regret his decision.

He doesn't mind the annoying Falco nor the dangerous Reyasha.

For him these people were God's blessings. He was always lonely and wish for someone to accompany him.

Now that he found them, he won't never reject them.

He will gladly accept them because as the 1st Prince Obelian Empire he was allowed to loved and be loved.