13

"Prince! Prince! Prince!"

Falco's voice was heard even outside Theonesse's room. Grey raised his eyebrow being irritated to the prince who keep pestering his young master.

It's been a week since Falco met Theonesse and won't left his side unless Grey force him to back off. Falco's handsome face doesn't suit to his stubborn personality. Falco made his way of being number 1 most hated person in Grey's black list.

Theonesse on the other hand was quite happy the way Falco's bubbly personality entertained him. It's embarrassing to admit it but Theonesse never had a playmate in his past life. Looking at Falco's irritated face while he argued with his handsome butler Grey Amirr makes Theonesse smiled sheepishly.

"Do you mind taking a stroll?" Good thing Griselle can always read the mood. That's why she took the prince away from the stubborn prince and his emotionless twin brother.

"They get along pretty well."

Griselle shook her head and sighed. "Your butler is strict when it comes to you, young master."

Theonesse was aware of it since the beginning. He never met a person so strict and stiff. He was that thing called robot in his past life. Theonesse was thankful Grey finally found someone who can tore off his mask.

"Have you ever fell in love?"

Griselle was frozen when she heard those question. It was random and unnecessary nonethless she answered. "I don't think i'm capable of loving someone, young master."

Amirr twins were pelicular pair of twins. Grey was emotionless but he has soft heart and quite emotional however Griselle looks normal but she was incapable of having sympathy or affection with someone. The feelings she have for Theonesse was loyalty and worship though at some point Griselle can't deny she will do anything to make him happy.

She might not know how to love however she was better than most of people when it comes to treasuring and protecting someone.

For Griselle, Theonesse is an angel send by heaven. He should be protected like a God. On the other hand, Grey loves Theonesse just like how a predator protects his cub.

It's twisted kind of affection and for Theonesse it was already enough. The Amirr twins may not be the best people and Theonesse choose them because he accepted them the way they did to him.

"How about you, young master?"

The garden looks lonely awhile ago but when Theonesse step into that place. It changed into something magical. This is the power he possessed, An aura that might be a blessing from God.

"Love is something that comes and go. I cherish every single one of them. However i'm also not the strongest person when it comes to love. I'd rather let go of them than to see myself getting hurt." Theonesse sat on the bench where he first met the Emperor. Reminiscing his smell and warmth when Claude held him in his arms.

"Do you think i'm selfish?"

Theonesse closed his eyes and let his thoughts wonder. Thinking about the family he wished to come back. It made him weak to the point he can't stand but that doesn't mean he have to let himself fall in deep abyss.

"You're not selfish."

The most captivating girl was sitting on the grass when he opened his eyes. Her voice was full of coldness however her expressions remained stoic. "Love is either a poison or a medicine. You're lucky if it heals you and only fool people will drink something that will harm them."

Theonesse listens to her words. This girl looks like a fallen angel. Behind her beautiful face, There's a devil who's hiding.

She stood up and slowly walks toward to where Theonesse was sitting. "I'm guess i'm a fool."

Griselle who witness the scene happens to be mesmerized and absorb. This two people infront of her never had a similarity however as if they can blend just like how the Darkness and Lightness cooperate to create balance.

"I apologize for not introducing myself. This lowly fools' name is Reyasha Latiña Al Caden."

The prince held out his hand which Reyasha accepted.

That moment nobody knows this two people will be powerful enough to create miracles and hell.